S E V E N

End of flashback

Y/N POV...

your eyes struggle to open...because you stayed up so late last night.

you roll over to get your phone unlocked and see Jungkook all the way over at the corner of your room sleeping with his knees to his chest.

"Awh~"

(He should've at least got blankets to sleep on the floor, he looks so uncomfortable)

You get up and walk over to him getting on your knees.

"Kookie!" You whisper softly.

He flutters his eyes open. "Ah...I'm sorry Y/N I-"

"It doesn't matter we have to go to school." you say going in the bathroom.

"By the way, GET BLANKETS NEXT TIME"

(You both stayed up late working on the project last night)

School~
here I go....walking down the hallways of highschool.

I feel as if the walls are caving in on me and cant breath...most importantly yoongi...will he come to me today?

You then feel your wrist being pulled from behind you.

"WHOA!" You shout in panic.

You turn your head around seeing Yoongi.

"MIN YOONGI!!!" You shout. 

You look around and see everyone pointing and whispering with shocked looks on their faces.

"YAH!"

He drags you outside pinning you to the wall.

"I'm..." He cuts himself off.

He puts both his hands on your cheeks looking deeply in your eyes. You move your eyes every way you can but they only found his again.

"Yoon-" you try to say his name, but he moves closer and your eyes widen as You pull your head back

"HEY what are you doing??" You say in a shaky voice.

"Why are you still with him!" He says while his disgusting eyes look you up and down.

" with who?!?" You ask confused...

"You know Exactly who Y/N...." He rolls his eyes.

" I was going to treat you nicely, but now I don't think so much any more"

"WHAT?" You ask confused...."what are you talking about Yoongi you were never nice to me!" you say

He cuts you off
"AND, Didn't I say to stay away from him?" He says ignoring you.

"Yes but he's-"

"I DONT CARE WHO HE IS!!! Just stay away from him!" He raises his voice.

Yoongi grabs you tightly and tries to force a kiss on you "NO" you struggle against him, shaking your head back and forth so he can't kiss you but every way your head moves his head follows....all You have left to do is yell in a panicked voice.

"STOP!!!!!" You yell as tears start falling.

"PLEASE I DONT WANT TO!!"

That stops him, and yoongi slowly lets you go.

"you really hate me that much?" He asks with a Hurt sound in his voice

But all you can do is just stand there  trying to figure out why he would do such a thing.

He looks down then back up at you he laughs.

"You're an Idiot" He says walking off pushing you in the wall making a loud noise.

(Why would he do that?! You cant describe how confused You are it's like...he doesn't want you to hangout with Jungkook. And then said he'd be nice to you...THEN tried that little thing he did.....who does he think is?"

Hiiii thank you so much for readinggg ❤️❤️

Also thinking of changing the cover:)))