THIRTEEN

A/N
Sorry for making you guys wait for this chapter I've been in Disney so I haven't been able to update BUT I HAVE AN UPDATE NOW HAHA

ALSO! if you got lost on the stories playlist for iTunes or Spotify the song for the chapter is called "Something~Sunghoon" the 18th Song on the playlist💞

Y/N POV..

"Yoongi." Is all you had to write.

He nods his head back with his jaw clenched.

He slams the board down and disappears from the window.
~
"Oh snap."

Not long after You hear the knocks on your door.

(Yup he's here)

You go and open the door and he barges in grabbing you and checking you like a paranoid mom would if her baby fell for the first time.
"What did he do to you are you okay? DID HE HURT YOU? I will punch that
jerk" he yells out.

"IM FINE!!! He didn't do anything!" You yell at him slinging yourself out of his arms. "He just lied to me and I hate him so much as a person I can't even describe how much I hate him."

"Y/N? what did he do??" He asked.

"So yesterday...you know we were at the movies and he took me"

Your eyes catch the bruises on his face from when Yoongi hit him.

"Your EYE!!!" you say bringing all your attention to it.

You bring your thumb up touching it softly but he still flinches with pain.

I gasp, "AND YOUR LIP!" Jungkook, I'm sorry I left you there I had no choice he just ran off with me.

"Calm down! I'm fine, I'm fine....but are you? Finish what you were telling me please."

I sigh. "Okay so whenever Yoongi took me away from you he brought me to his house"

I tell him the full story on everything that happened and his face was left with a blank face I've never seen anyone have it's like I can't tell what he's thinking or what he feels like....it's just blank.

"Look I'm over it now okay. I'm just gonna have to deal with it at school when he does all these things."

"Y/N, do you think he might actually....like you?" He says cringing. I mean not gonna lie I did more than a cringe when those words come out of his mouth.

"WHAT?! No, no, no, you're all wrong look, he's setting me up don't you see! he's going to manipulate me and make me like him, and then once I actually catch feelings for him he's going to drop me or embarrass me in front of the entire school....I've known Yoongi longer than you, trust me, Min Yoongi would  NEVER fall for a girl like me because girls like me are the kind he would rather die than see in his sight.

"Y/n I really don't think he's-"

"JUNGKOOK! I know him! He's gonna hurt me I'm not falling for it."

He puts his hands up in surrender and after we just decide not to talk about it anymore instead the rest of the day we watched movies.

5 hours pass..

Jungkook left and I just took a little nap cause I was tired not the best sleep last night. But that's the least I want to think about...what I'm scared of is Yoongi. He's going to hurt me when school starts, he's going to really be mean, I regret everything I said because he will do it.

What have I done I'm so stupid why would I say something like that?

Ayyyyy sorry haven't updated on what feels like years for me!! Okay So likee im excites for next chapter cause like I have a little plan🤪 SO THANKYOU FOR READING LOVE YOU!!!!💕💘💘💞💞💞