F O U R/네가 싫어

I try my best to calm yourself down before running into class.

I scan the room finding my seat.
"Are you okay?? Did he do anything?" Jungkook immediately panics and grabs my face to examine

I slowly tuck my hurt wrist under my sleeves so he doesn't see the bruises.
"Jungkook I'm find you don't have to do this" I complain but he completely ignores me.

While he was looking really close at my face from the corner of my eye I see Yoongi walked inside, instantly he looks right at Jungkook and I.

He quickly sat down making sure to purposely be as loud as possible.

Just to let us know he was in the room.

He's such a brat.

Time skip...

The last class was officially over and I look over at Jungkook while stretching

"Alright I'm ready to goo!!" You say in a strained voice caused by the stretch.

Once I got home my mom stops me with a slight stern voice "Y/N" She says.

My eyes widen and I feel like my life flashed right before my eyes.

I try to think of anything I could've done to get in trouble.....although I don't even know if I'm in trouble yet?

"Yea?" I timidly answer

"My boss from work and her son are coming over for dinner in an Hour so could you help me cook? Also get the table set" She asks.

You mentally sigh of relief

"Sure thing!"

After I've done everything I changed out of the uncomfortable school clothes into just sweatpants and a T-shirt.

In the meanwhile I was just texting jungkook until finally my mom had called me down to meet them.

"Ugh why do I even have to be down there...it's HER BOSS....although she is bringing a son....I wonder if he's cute....hah what is this some Kdrama."

I laugh at my stupid thoughts as I run downstairs that Lead into into the living room, But I stop in my tracks when I see.....

(You have got to me kidding me)

Min yoongi is standing in MY flipping.... living room.

(Kill me now?)

"YOONGI???" "Y/N?!!?" We both say each others names in unison.

"oh look, it looks like you already know each other? I'm assuming school friends?" mom says.

I stand there with my mouth open.

"fr-friends!" I cringe smile. While giving yoongi a glare

The whole night i was just upset...

way to ruin my home time. I feel like home is the only place I can get away from yoongi...

I sat right across from Yoongi With occasionally glancing at each others direction.

His presence made it hard for you to eat so you were just poking your food almost wanting to cry.

Your mom takes a deep breath and takes herself away from the convo.

She doesn't want us "kids" to listen to her "important conversation" So she suggests we go out and I show Yoongi the garden.

In all honesty I think she felt the tension...

(fuunnnn.....)

You mentally roll your eyes and get up knowing she just wanted us to talk to each other..you were trying to get as far away from yoongi as possible, scared he may snap any moment.