THrity One

happy birthday Suga 😆

Y/n's POV...
Yoongi's hands rub your forehead "I don't want to leave you my princess"

Morning•

The sunlight shines through your windows and your eyes blink open you feel the breath of yoongi on the side of your head. reach over for you glasses on your desk but can't find them.

"Where did he put them." You then realize that the only thing separating your bodies is the thin sheet you're wrapped in.

"Please tell me they aren't downstairs!!" You whisper to yourself.

His hand around your waist is the only thing not letting you move from him.

When you move you wake him up "sorry."

He yawns reminding you of a little kitten and you smile.

His hand come up to your cheeks and he pinches them "you're beautiful smile is one of the best things I've ever woken up to" he says sweetly making you blush.

This is probably a good time to ask where your glasses are, you'd like to see his handsome face without it being a little foggy and blurry.

"Do you know where my glasses are?"
You ask looking up at him.

His head then lays on your shoulder

"Mm..." is all he says. You furrow your eyes brows (did he hear me??)

"Oppa! Where's my glasses?" You ask for the second time he ignores as he bites your neck "ow!! What are you a vampire?"
You get irritated at him not listening.

"Are you joking??" You say frustrated. you lift his head off your neck
"Where did you go??" You ask him.
"I'm still here." He simply says.

(Doesn't seem like it, all you want me for is my body?)

His lips hit your jaw. Your hand goes into his hair.

"I'm serious oppa, where's my glasses!!" You ask once again since he listened to you before. But just like the other times he ignores the questions.

You push him off of you. And he chuckles
"I'm not playing around Min Yoongi!" You slightly snap.

"Why don't you just wear contacts" he asks.

"I tried...but you told me not to." You roll your eyes. "Right...well it's because you look so cute in those glasses" he smugly says in your ear.

"Yoongi!!" You whine as you bring yourself away from his embrace. "Can you just listen to me for once?" You say pouty and annoyed.

He giggles "calm down princess, I'm sure I left them downstairs." He says soon yawning afterwards. "How do you feel?" He asks in all seriousness. You debate if you want to answer or leave him wondering like he's been doing all morning. Plus what does he mean? Does he think I'm sick?

"What do you mean how do I feel?" You question still bringing the annoyed tone in your voice on accident.

He laughs through his nose "y/n-" you cut him off shaking your head. Not that you're in denial that you both did it, but you just aren't comfortable saying it out loud or...anyone saying it out loud in this matter. Plus how would that connect to how I'm feeling.

He didn't use protection did he?? Of course he did I'm sure he did...but what else... "no STOP! why should I answer your questions when you won't answer mine" You say nodding your head as you stare off into space.

But you still need your glasses.
"Yoongi, I'm only going to ask this once more, 'where..are..my..glasses!" You simply say slow enough for him to understand and loud enough for him to hear as you look right at each other. He sighs. "Downstairs, but I'm assuming you can't see to well to get them yourself?" He questions as his hands come to yours holding them gently. "oh you think so?."  His eyes widen and his hands go up in a surrender position. "Princess you need to stop being so mean, thats my thing" you raise your eyebrow at his comment crossing your arms.
"I can do whatever I want." You say cockily. "I'll go get your glasses." He says as he gets up. You may be blind but you're not blind enough to not see the naked man in front of your eyes. "Whoa!" You exclaim covering your eyes.

"Y/n, you've seen before what's-" you cut him off "I don't know it's just something I need to get used to...seeing someone naked isn't somthing you think about getting used to seeing though!" You explain as you still cover your eyes.

"Awh" he teases

"YOONGI SHUT THE HECK UP AND JUST CHANGE AND GET MY GLASSES!!!" You yell in a scream yet strained voice.

"I don't need to change, no ones home!" He says all confident "so you're going to walk down my stairs in my house complete nude?" You question unbelievably. I mean this man can't possibly be serious...I mean yeah you're moms not going to be home for another week but even you, the one who lives here wouldn't be brave enough to walk around the house completely unclothed. "Okay..s sue it  yourself I guess..." you trail off not knowing what to say.

He walks out of the door closing it and as soon as he leaves you jolt out of the bed to your dresser. With blurry vision you start a shower and get in really quick washing your body and hair once you step out there's no sign of yoongi in your room yet"hmm..must not be able to find them"
But you feel better that you have clothes on and you're clean but there's still no sign of the brown curly headed boy you've been waiting for to return with your well needed glasses. You begin hearing a bunch of stomp like footsteps leading up the door into your room he hands you your glasses quickly. You put them on forgetting he's completely nude. "Oh, my god." You say taking your glasses off again.

you did see the abs on his body. He quickly puts his hand over your mouth
"SHHH Y/N SOMEONES IN THE FREAKING HOUSE!" he whisper yells as he flops to the ground looking for his clothing. You start giggling "see this is why you don't Rome my house naked people come at random times."

"Y/n, I swear there's two old people in your house I need my clothes." He says in all seriousness. While you can't hold in your laugh "those are probably my grandparents" you giggle.

"Okay but why are you laughing what if they seen me 'A NUDE RANDOM man in the house of their 17 year old granddaughters house." He snaps In panic mode. "Calm down doofus their just as blind as I am WITH glasses on."
You simply say In a sarcasm voice.

He seems like he calmed down a bit after you told him a smirk grows on your mouth "Not really...they actually see really good...but it was fun seeing you freak out" you leave the room to greet your grandparents leaving the dumbfounded half naked man in your room who only has his underwear on now (at least he has something on now, but your grandparents are TOTALLY blind, guess that's where you get it from...thanks grandma)

Hehhyyyyyyy sorry this was another long chapter haha but yeeee thought I'd update I'm bored lately and have time now ahhaha

Thank you so much for reading😆💛