five : when the bell rings

"AAAAHHHH!" I screamed, gripping at my slightly deformed stomach. This is so awkward. Biddy was standing there, looking at Ricky and I awkwardly. I saw his hand right next to mine. Um... Should I hold it?

I looked at his hand hesistantly. I was so tempted to just-

Biddy's hand grabbed my hand and all I could do was scream even louder.

"AAAAHHHHOHMYGOD!" I looked frightened at his hand. He noticed the increase in volume and his hand lightened. He gave me a pale, poker face, which I stopped screaming at. Instead, I breathed in and out, staring back at him. It was sort of relaxing. I just studied his face.

He looked so cute... His pink, soft lips were like cherry blossom petals. Delicate. And his eyes were... evergreen. A dewy forestc after rain. I imagined us in the rain once... I would be holding his hand. He would be holding a big umbrella and we'd be cuddling under it, stepping on our reflections in the puddles, giggling at our rippled faces.

"Salem, I know you're having a moment with your hubby here, but momma's gotta keep pushing or..." Ricky murmured off, patting my knee. I blushed and whispered at him loudly, gritting my teeth, "What the hell, Ricky? Moment? Hubby? I don't even know how to push-Ugh, forget it."

"AAAAHHHH, it's coming!" I screamed and "pushed". This is pathetic. I feel violated! I'm being touch by two really attractive beautiful cute dudes right now.

I felt a slight shift of the doll in my shirt. I played a long and screamed louder, gripping at Biddy's wrist.

He genuinely looked shocked.

"Don't just stand there, Biddy! Show us what a husband would do to comfort his wife during labor!" Mr. Naber shouted from the crowd.

Biddy looked panicked after that, which made me much more uncomfortable; those butterflies in my stomach were soaring. What is he going to do? Kiss me?

Oh, and had I been wrong, I would've thought it was funny. But I was right. Before I could react, Biddy had both of his hands gripped on to the sides of my head. He was panicking. His face showed signs of confusion and... I was confused too... He leaned over my body and looked at me, his mouth opened a crack, his eyes scanning mine. Oh no... Please don't. Hopefully he read my eyes clearly. I was begging him for mercy.

But he didn't seem to get the message His face was quickly closing in on me and I didn't know what to do so I closed my eyes shut. It's happening. And in front of everyone!

My heart was thumping so hard and so fast that I could hear it. I was waiting for the time to come.

The butterflies in my stomach were exploding. The tip of his nose. I felt it. It was on my nose. I felt his breath on my lips. Why is he stopping? What's happening? My eyes opened to his closed ones.

The class gasped. One girl from the audience murmured "HOLY SH-"

"SHUSH! I know, I know. The baby's head is pretty ugly." Ricky interrupted her, slowly pulling the stupid baby doll out my shirt. Apparently, Ricky doesn't know what's going on right now. That's good! He's so into the whole child birth thing. That weirdo.

I was waiting for Biddy to kiss me already. Instead, he slowly leaned away. I studied his face. It was paler. Something was wrong. His eyebrows furrowed. He looked hurt. I gasped and tried to understand what was happening. Because I felt hurt too.

I'd only just noticed the classroom was dead silent. Ricky was still occupied on my baby. Again, that weirdo...

Biddy slowly opened his eyes and stared at the ground. He sighed and backed away from me. What... Biddy slouched, holding his hand nervously. Did he not want to want to kiss me? I knew it! He doesn't like me! He didn't like me and he never will! He's blocked me on everything online. He's blocked
me in real life!

Flashback.

I walked to my locker to grab my lunch and I saw Biddy walking in my direction. You know what? I should say hi! Wave! I made eye contact with him and I built up my confidence, smiling. I brought my hand up to wave; he saw my hand lift.

"Bid-" I croaked, but before I even finished, he looked away as if I wasn't there, as if he saw right through me and walked out of my way.

My heart sank. I stopped breathing and my hand, the hand I was going to use to wave to, went cold. "Biddy..." I whispered, looking at the ground.

Flashforward.

He ignored me! He's always had! He hates me! Why are we even paired up for this project? It's pathetic! It's pointless! My eyes tightened at Biddy, who turned around quickly, grabbing his backpack from under his desk. I glared at nothing... Everyone's eyes were on him. Biddy hadn't brought himself together just yet. He ran out the classroom door, quick.

What the fluff was that? Honestly, what the actual fu-

"It's alive!" Ricky screamed. He quickly pulled the baby out of my shirt and turned around, facing the classroom. He lifted the baby in the air, singing "The Circle of Life" from The Lion King. He stopped when he realized no one was laughing. Instead, everyone was staring at me. Ricky looked at me.

"Where's Biddy?" he asked, confused. I couldn't answer him. I shook my head, glaring at nothing.

Then, the bell rang.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Hey! I finally uploaded, after a while!

How'd you like this chapter? Dramatic, right??

I've decided to upload on the weekends. Which seems to work greatly for me!

But yup :) Do you guys like Ricky? I do! Ha ha ha. If you want him to be a main character, just comment!

Well, I have to go! Thanks for reading ;)

VOTE & COMMENT.

OKAY, THANKS, BYE! ILYSM <3