four : the weirdest "show" ever

"You, Salem..." Wait, what? My head snapped up in disbelief. Things just get more worse! Mr. Naber turned around and pointed at Biddy, who I already saw tensing. "And, um, you! Biddy! You two, up in front of the class, please."

Oh no.

Biddy hesistantly made his way up to the front of the clasroom. I stood up, looking down at my desk. My head was low and I was blushing, rubbing my neck.

"Um. Mr. Naber..." I murmured. I really didn't want to do this.

"Um. Salem." He mocked me in a phony teenage voice. Ha ha, FUNNY, Mr. Naber! You're lucky you're one of my favorite teachers. Then, he pleaded at me with phony puppy-dog eyes, "Please? You'll get extra-credit!"

My eyes narrowed at Mr. Naber. Did he just bribe me? I looked all around the room, my own classmates looking at me awkwardly, some with pleading faces and some with "Don't-Do-It" faces. I looked back down my desk, deciding.

"Er um... Fine..." I hid my half my face in my hands, and walked to the front of the room. Passing Mr. Naber, I swept my hand at him, "For the extra-credit, I guess..."

I don't even know why I need extra-credit. It's not like I don't have an A+ in this class I rolled my eyes, settling myself a distance from Biddy.

"Now, as I said, we are going to reinact child birth." He faced us, presenting us a mechanical baby. His smile was sinister. You're a mean one, Mr. Naber.

"So, who's gonna be the mom?" he finally asked. Mr. Naber looked at us both, looking for an answer.

I looked at Biddy who was looking at me. I looked at the whole class, who were looking at me. I looked at Mr. Naber and he actually stopped looking at the both of us just to look at me.

"Me?" I said, my face flustered. The butterflies in my stomach are fluttering like crazy. I know these people weren't nodding but I felt it. I was the chosen one.

"Oh goodness, okay..." I said with wide eyes. On the outside, I was acting awkward. But in the inside... Why did I have to be the mother? Is it because I'm a little feminine?! So?! That's no fair!

"Er um... can I have the baby?" my arms opened to Mr. Naber. He handed me the baby and instructed me to slide it under my shirt.

I'm pregnant! I fondled the baby, feeling its cold surface against my stomach.

"I'm gonna name it..." I thought... "I don't know what I'm going to name it..." I pouted disappointingly.

"Now, Salem. I want you to lay on that table over there," he pointed to the sturdy-looking table and continued instructing. I made my way to table the and carefully laid myself. I held my baby gently, my feet facing my classmates.

"And now" Mr. Naber giggled, "Bend your legs and... spread them."

"Excuse me!" I choked. My head lifted from the table surface, my eyes narrowing at Mr. Naber. "W-what kind of w-weird fetish is this?" And as I said that, everyone laughed uncomfortably. Biddy walked right by my side and placed his hand on the table, right next mine. Too close, Biddy, too close. I tensed a little.

"Relax, Salem," Mr. Naber said, trying to hold back a laugh, "It's not a fetish. It's all for the show." He brought his hands together and rubbed them. "Now, who wants to be the person to pop that little sucker out of him. Salem."

One of Biddy's best friends rose his hand in the air, Ricky Deja vu. Everything just gets better and better now, doesn't it? I brought my hand to my face, rubbing the bridge of my nose. My head plopped on the table surface in disappointment.

Okay, it's not that I don't like Ricky. It's just that him and Biddy are always together.

I'M NOT JEALOUS!

Maybe. A little. A lot. I don't know.

"Hey, Sally!" Ricky smiled mockingly at me. He high-fived Biddy while he was at it. Sally. That was my nickname for a lot if people. Sally. I don't mind it, but Ricky used it so I blushed. Ricky had a nice tan with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. OhHeWasCute! but not Biddy-cute. I blushed even more when he place his hands on my knees and adjusted his body between my legs. He rubbed my knees in comfort, which actually made me more uncomfortable.

"Okay, so. Now that we have everyone and everything set up..." Mr. Naber coughed, "The objective is to show the class how two about-to-be parents would act while child birth! This is an improvisation so let's see what you've got." He sat back and relaxed, "Lights... Camera... Action..."

The rest of the class sat back awkwardly. Besides that, everyone was looking at me, Biddy, and Ricky, who were about the perform the weirdest "show" ever.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Hola! I'm back. From the dead.

Okay, okay. So, I've decided to divide this chapter into two parts as well.

I felt bad for not uploading anything sooner and I wanted to give you something. < : )

I introduced a new character, (Ricky Deja vu, if you didn't catch him). I'll be adding another one, I think, in the chapter after the next one.

We can make Ricky one of the main characters or a secondary character. YOU CHOOSE!

I've also changed the flour babies to robot-baby-doll thingies. To make the story more modern.

But anyway, school is just around the bend. Hopefully that won't stop me from writing :) I'll do it for you guys, how about that? Ha ha. It'll be a hassle, but I'll attempt the impossible ;)

VOTE & COMMENT!

Okay then. I love you all! Thank you and bye!