"Hey! Many people do that." He scoffs, pouting jokingly. "We will take him to the psychiatry, come on." Ava whispers, or at least attempts to.

"The only place we are going now, is back to the hotel." I say, taking my phone out to look at the time but then I realize that it's broken. "How late is it?"

"Half past two." Oliver answers and my eyes grow wide. Upps. That's late and I haven't told Shawn where I am... oh right, he probably doesn't even care because he wants me away from him anyways.

I could literally feel a little sting in my heart as his words echo trough my mind. Did he really mean it? No... right? He was probably just so angry and annoyed. But still, he meant it in that moment or else he wouldn't have said it.

What now? Should I sleep in Ava's room or should I just pretend he didn't say it and go back to ours. I don't want to start drama but I'm also mad at him.

God, why are relationships so complicated? "Did you tell Austin where you are Ava?" "Oh oh..." she breaths out before bursting into a fit if giggles.

"I totally forgot. He's gonna be mad." "That's why we are leaving now, come on. Sorry Oliver. Maybe we will see us around and thank you again." I smile, giving him a quick hug.

"No problem, Rose. Do you need help with that." He questions, referring to Ava who is already struggling to walk. "No thanks, I can handle that. Bye." I chuckle, starting to walk with Ava to the exit.

We wave at each other before the door closes behind us and then we step out into the cool night air. "Nine missed calls and my messages are exploding." Ava murmurs looking at her phone as we walk back to the hotel. Well, more like me half dragging her there.

I wonder if Shawn called me too or at least texted me. Did he even notice that I was gone? Yeah okey he for sure did... but does he care? God, why am I questioning everything lately? I should really get some sleep.

After some more minutes we finally managed to arrive in the lobby and I carefully sit Ava in one of the padded chairs, trying to catch my breath. I'm actually surprised that I got us here so fast without a break. It feels like my endurance gets less and less everyday...

„There you are! Are you two insane or- you know what? I don't even wanna know right now. Rose, Shawn has already been searching you. You should really let him know that you are okey. You are right?" I suddenly hear a familiar voice and as I look up I see it's an exhausted looking Austin.

"Yeah, I am." I answer, watching as he picks up Ava who already feel asleep. „Why couldn't one of you answer your phone? Literally anything  could have happened to you two!"

"I know, Austin. I broke my phone because I let it fall and I thought you know where Ava is so..." He nods, a sigh leaving his lips. „Alright at least you both are here. Now go to him. He has been going crazy for hours."

"I will." I reply, before Austin turns around and heads towards the elevator. Sighing I make my way up as well, after a few moments of thinking. Is he gonna be even more mad at me now?

I honestly don't have the strength to argue right now. I just wanna sleep. My hear starts to pound slightly faster as I come to a stop in front of the door of the hotel room. Oh come on Rose, are you honestly scared to face your boyfriend? I shouldn't be...

Exhaling deeply, I slowly press down the door handle, trying my best to quietly open the door in case he is sleeping. My hopes soon get shut down as I hear him talking with someone.

Looking around the corner I realize, that he is on his phone and.... crying? „Rose, I swear-." he starts but his voice cracks, making me instantly feel even more guilty. „if you just come back now I will never let anyone talk about you like that ever again, okey?

Y-you were right, I should have defended you but I just t-thought I could prevent drama with just ignoring it. I'm sorry. Please c-come back and let's talk about it. I'm so worried." He stops talking onto my voicemail and sits down on the bed, his back facing me.

God, I feel horrible. Why do I have to be so ignorant sometimes? I would feel the same way if I were in his position but I still didn't think about contacting him.

Slowly, I step a bit closer, standing now on the other side of the bed before I clear my throat. „Shawn?" Immediately his head shoots up and he almost jumps off the bed, standing there while staring at me with a somewhat shocked expression

I feel even more bad as I notice his red eyes and the dark circles under them. He looks devastated.

Shawn, I know I should have messaged you but guess who was so clumsy to drop their phone. Yeah... me!" I tell him, showing the completely broken screen. "I'm so sorry. I just didn't think that you would even want to see me, so I didn't come back." I add, playing with the ring around my finger as I nervously stare back at Shawn.

Some seconds went by and he still didn't show any kind of reaction, making me worry that we are going to fight again but before I could try to apologize again, he approaches me with a few large steps, not saying a word.

"Uhm... I-." I stutter but he quickly wraps his arms around me, pulling me close as tight as possible. I snake my arms around his neck, his unmistakable scent luring me in. „Oh my god." He breaths out, rubbing my back soothingly.

„You are okey. You are here and safe. I mean, you are okey, right?" Shawn questions, pulling back a bit to cup my cheeks. The concern and worry in his eyes, melts my hard and I honestly hate myself for acting like I did. He doesn't deserve that.

"I am okey. I was with Ava the whole and I am sorry Shawn-."

"No please, this time the cause of our argument was me. I was just so irritated that day because nothing worked how it should and I was angry that you were upset because of me.

Still, I let all of it out on you. I'm the one who has to apologize. I'm honestly sorry, darling." He says and I can't help but smile, wiping over his tear stained cheek.

"It's okey but we both behaved like five year olds. Can we just forget it and go to sleep now? I'm drained." I yawn and Shawn softly smiles, pulling me into his embrace once more.

"Yeah I would like that but please promise me to never just run away again. I had so many horrible scenarios in my head..." He whispers, his hands finding mine.

"I promise, Shawn. I won't do that ever again." I say, fumbling with his fingers. „Okey." Shawn pulls me by my hands towards the bed, after I slipped off my jacket and shoes.

"I need to change into something comfortable first." I whine, rubbing over my tired face. „I'll get you something." Shawn smiles but as soon as he finished that sentence, I could feel my stomach turn, causing me to run into the bathroom.

"Rose? What's wrong?"