parcel vii

We're incredibly proud to announce our next person of the week to be the wonderful Mariam (@defend) 

                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   M A R I A M , 

how can I start this without sounding like a total weirdo. like should i just go "hey mariam you don't know me but I love you" yeah not so much. unless that works out for you, then let's just pretend I said that.

okay so basically i first found you on wattpad when you were posting potter and at that moment when I was reading the first chapter I went "this girl is going to get somewhere" because you're writing was brilliant. in fact its so brilliant i cant even find a word to describe it because simply saying "brilliant" isn't giving it justice. so after I had caught up with potter I went to read your other works, I had literally spent hours upon hours just oogling my computer screen and finding myself falling in love with your work. just think about how far you've come since there, and I am so proud of you because now you have other works (which are hella fab) and you've also gained a lot of recognition (which you deserve) and I'm really happy for you seeing how far you've come.

one of the things i like about you is your determination, you don't sit and moan about things. you form a plan and get shit down and honestly that is an amazing trait. you're always spreading positivity and starting new movements (with yo main girl elisa) and honestly you're on a roll.

another thing i like about you, your funny and sassy as hell. I literally end up falling off my chair when I read your askfm answers. you're kind and sweet too, always being considerate of others feelings and always lending a hand when someone needs genuine help.

and also I've never seen how you look but I know you're hot as hell too.

okay I'm rambling now but there is no word in the dictionary or on this planet that can tell you how much i adore you.

now, your writing. its bloody brilliant, i have fallen in love with all you characters (especially Emily) and they're all so realistic and likeable and I'm always left wondering after a chapter "how? how the hell can you make me feel all

these emotions at once" and i don't think you get enough credit on how talented you are at writing because there is no adjective to explain your writing. and your writing is you, bits and pieces of you are printed into the page and smoothed over the words and thats an amazing thing to be able to do.

I've been contemplating over years if I should rack up the nerve and talk to you (and it start a friendship) but then I realise you're spectacularly wonderful and I'm tremendously not.

and I probably sounded like a soppy lil shit in this letter but I love you and thank you for existing.

L O V E   A N O N Y M O U S.

                                                 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   M A R I A M,

Just a friendly reminder that you're one of the most talented people on this website. Having you here with us is an absolute honor. There is never a day that I don't spend admiring your talent, let's not mention the fact that you're an absolute sweetheart, and also a very funny person.

Thank you for existing :*

L O V E   A N O N Y M O U S.