parcel iii

We are proud to announce our second person of the week is the amazing Krista, @CrayonChomper. 

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   K R I S T A,

Where do I start? Your writing is absolutely perfect. All your plots are original, and I adore how you emphasize that stereotypes don't exist in 'Not All Blondes Do Backflips.' Talking to you always makes me smile. You're kind, smart, helpful, prompt, and you always have time to read other books & leave a cute comment. You're amazing just the way you are. Stay chill, Krista.

L O V E  ,  A N O N Y M O U S. 

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   K R I S T A ,

There was a time when you intimidate me - I saw you as this incredible writer with far too many fans to bother with me but then you did. You are that wonderful breed of a mixture of mind blowing talent, intelligence, maturity, kindness and integrity.

I look up to you so much, Krista, and you are so incredibly talented. I am in utter awe of your honesty and kindness and I am so glad that you are the person of the week because you are so deserving. I love talking to you - your messages brighten my day and I am still overwhelmed by you. I am so saddened by the unnecessary and untrue the you get just because you are not afraid to be truthful and speak your feelings. It is admirable.

Your writing excited and enthrals me and I don't want to begin to imagine a wattpad without you, Kronstadt. I love talking to you and reading your works, so all that's left to say is good luck with everything the future brings and never stop being you.

L O V E,  A N O N Y M O U S. 

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   K R I S T A ,

I don't know exactly how to say this to you, but I'm going to try. You are more than a motivation for me, you're more like a life-long inspiration. Your books are simply amazing and the first time I read them I was so happy to find such an amazing book. You're a very skilled writer and that's admirable, but there's more to you than your writing.

There's the person that you are behind the screen. You are a science major, I can't quite recall which field, but I always remembered that you're a science nerd. You make me smile with your amazing brain power and that's because you make some really smart, yet clever remarks.

I loved the messages I've had the chance to share with you, and I hope that one day we may have the chance to get to know each other even a little better. You are one of the reasons I kept writing, so I want you to keep writing and fill the world with your amazing words.

L O V E,  A N O N Y M O U S.

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   K R I S T A ,

There's so many nice things that could be said about you. You're inventive, funny, cool and just downright brilliant. You've helped so many people on wattpad and you're kind and understanding to all.

I adore your works, each one of them is special in their own different way. You are a spectacular writer who deserves all the attention you're receiving, but you're not letting it get to your head or anything, your personality has still pretty much stayed the same.

Thank you for being you, and thank you for being so cool! I can't wait for the day when one of your books hits the bookshelves world wide !!

L O V E,  A N O N Y M O U S.

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   K R I S T A , 

I met you before you even posted NAB, and I'm so proud to see how far you've come. But what amazes me the most is how you haven't changed and are still the same humble and hardworking person that you always were.

It always makes me smile when I see you thanking your followers and when you read their stories and you never show them that you're better than them or don't have time for them. You make me feel like family and are always willing to talk and quick to reply. I admire your kindness and maturity.

Congratulations on being Person of the Week - you sincerely deserved it.

L O V E,  A N O N Y M O U S.

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   K R I S T A , 

A great man once said that characters have no life outside of the pages of a book. They die as soon as the story ends, and they exist no more. No beginning, no end. However, I believe that great man was wrong because your stories exist. Unlike any other books, whether it be on bookshelves or plasma screens, your characters jump off the page and pack a punch only a real person could give. Outside your stories, it would be easy to say your characters have a life of their own, and that their story continues long after the book's initial end. And I think that's because you have such a good knack for character development that I can only wish I can have in my own writing.  

Not only that, but you write so well. And that is what makes you stand out among all the other writers here on Wattpad. One day, a publisher is going to find you and make you a writing legend, because you're that good. When that day comes, I'll be happy to say I knew of your talent long before the wide public audience did, on a little site called Wattpad. 

L O V E,  A N O N Y M O U S.

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   K R I S T A , 

I was actually terrified to talk to you at first because you write the most amazing things; I was in awe, and you're possibly the wittiest person I know on wattpad, which made me even more scared to make friends with you.

But then you talked to me and it was all so cool (I was still in awe). I guess somehow it became really easy to talk to you. I think it's amazing how you make time to talk to everyone and you're one of the most down to earth people here. Your stories are a huge inspiration (also thanks for helping me with my rather silly problems with my story and promising to 'be mum about it' and not tell anyone) I'm really awkward with these soppy things so I don't really know how to tell you that your friendship means a lot to me, but it does.

L O V E,  A N O N Y M O U S.

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Our next person of the week is Ashley (@TaintedRain). It would mean a lot if you could send in your messages of support and encouragement to her through our inbox or ask.

Also, feel free to send in your nominations for person of the week. Thank you for your participation.