letters iii

Here's the third batch of letters and we'd like to thank you all, none of this would be possible with you all and we appreciate you participating in this positivity project! 

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

@bonkers-   I S  . . .

a fighter, and a friend. she always listens to me ramble and is always so helpful. after talking to her i always feel better. she is so strong, because even though she's been going through a lot, she always pushes through and comes out stronger. she is wonderful, and lovely.

L O V E   ,   A N O N Y M O U S

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   S O H A   (@sophie91898)   ,

I would like to tell you what an awesome person you are and also a great friend you have been to me, always supporting my crazy ideas and helping me with them. You are the bestest friend in the world and keep on being yourself.

L O V E   ,   A N O N Y M O U S

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   J A Y   (@almosts)   ,

Your stories are all so heartbreaking and sweet, and you're such an admirable person. you should be proud of yourself for all that you've achieved and will achieve. 

L O V E   ,   A N O N Y M O U S

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   R H O D E   (@UnorthodoxGoldfish)   ,

You are officially one of the few people who can make me (aka Depressing Teenage Girl) laugh, whenever, at whatever. I think you might be the best friend-I-have-over-the-Internet-but-who-I-don't-know-in-real-life, so I'm just hoping really really hard that you're not some creepy rapist pretending to be a teenage boy. (I'm Internet-wary okay I'm sorry.)

But seriously just gah ily and you're awesome AND UPDATE INDELIBLE YOU GOLDFISH YOU and I don't even know just yeah. I don't know. You deserve some sort of prize for being awesome. Kay bye.

L O V E   ,   A N O N Y M O U S

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   @ltmorton   ,

So. You can probably guess who's typing this to you and don't mind me because Me Typing Something to You That Others Will Read sounds different than Me Typing Something to You That (Hopefully) Others Won't Read.

Anyway, idk if we're friends or comrades or some weird mix of both but can I just say that you're one of my best friends-I-know-over-the-Internet-who-I-also-happen-to-know-in-real-life and I hope this message isn't creeping you out but like yeah...

Okay I want to compliment you, but I don't want to say something like "You're awesome" because you're NOT awesome...

You're basically just Augustus Waters but less hot.

(But Augustus Waters is already way too hot for his own good so don't worry about it.)

L O V E   ,   A N O N Y M O U S

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   M A R T H E   (@YouKnowMeAsThatGirl)   ,

I'm sorry for leaving you so suddenly, without any explanation, without any justifications. I know you're a fragile person and it was, it is wrong of me to hurt you this way but I have my reasons and I hope you understand that it isn't your fault in any way.

You're an amazing person with so much talent and I hope you don't let my screwed up issues get in the way of your writing. Stay fabulous.

L O V E   ,   A N O N Y M O U S

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   B R I E L L E   (@bastille)   ,

You're one of the most amazing people I've met. Thank you so much for everything.you are an amazing writer with a great personality. you are one of the most energetic and optimistic person I know! I absolutely love your books and I hope one day, you get to publish them for the world to read.

L O V E   ,   A N O N Y M O U S

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   A N N E   (@infatuated)   ,

I love your author of the week idea, it is amazing, and of course I love your unique story ideas as they are amazing, keep writing as you are amazing.

L O V E   ,   A N O N Y M O U S

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   K R I S T A   (@CrayonChomper)   ,

You are so funny and such an honest to God sass queen. I love your writing, and even though I've never spoken to you, I can kind of tell that you're hella rad because of your gorgeous profile pictures and backgrounds (yes, I've been stalking you for a while). SO much love, and you totally deserve this ♥

L O V E   ,   A N O N Y M O U S

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   S U M M E R   (@ineffablesoul)   ,

Your writing is amazing, and so are you <3 keep on being what you are, and you'll be able to do whatever you want

L O V E   ,   A N O N Y M O U S