letters i

So the first chapter of letters is here, and we'd like to thank you all so much for your participation. Your support for this project has been overwhelming, and we honestly cannot thank you enough for it.

Also, we'd like to take this opportunity to give a special mention to @cutekittycat95. Please do visit her page and send her some well-wished, because she needs and deserves all the support and encouragement she can get.

                                             ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHAZ    (@endlesscycle)   I S   . . .

amazing and sweet and she cheers me up when i'm down and she's so sweet and thoughtful and i don't think i tell her that enough she's a lil bonbon and i'm so glad to have her as my friend!!

L O V E   ,   A N O N Y M O U S

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

T A S H    (@theflawed)   I S   . . .

she's so sweet, incredibly talented and just a pure joy to see on wattpad. She's seventeen and from Australia. She deserves more recognition and I always see her standing up for others in wattpad.

L O V E   ,   A N O N Y M O U S

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

F A R A H    (@elliiosaur)   I S   . . .

one of my closest friends and she genuinely sounds so sweet and nice and i really adore her and the way she just is, she's a very cool gal and talking to her is lots of fun because you never run out of things to say!! :---)

L O V E   ,   A N O N Y M O U S

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   N A T H A N ' S   C H I C K   (@sponge15)   ,

You are honestly the coolest person I've ever met online. You give me the best advice, and I know I can always count on you to back me up. I love our inside jokes, and learning words from you is the best *cough dope cough*. But teaching you 'bae' was also a lot of fun hahaha. That seems like such a while ago, doesn't it? And between talking about hashtags and astericks, people we avoid on wattpad, our real life crushes, soap operas, and having the same taste in books, I can truly say you're the most fantabulous chick I know.

L O V E   ,   A N O N Y M O U S

                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E A R   C A T   (@CatTheStrange)   ,

You're yourself. I think that's the biggest compliment I could ever give you.