chère chérie

What is chère chérie?

chère chérie (also known as dear darling)is a project to help encourage positivity amongst the users of wattpad.

Recently, we noticed the large amount of negativity and hate circulating around both wattpad and ask – this project was created to help ensure that people remember how significant they are to each others lives and to simply appreciate one another.

The sole purpose of this account is to have people send in private messages on wattpad or ask (which is displayed in this accounts bio) referring to why they like, admire or find somebody special (with said person’s wattpad username) – this will then be uploaded in a book and dedicated to the person anonymously. 

We firmly believe that we all deserve to be told how important we are to the world; we are all individually import and we deserve to be told this on a regular basis – whether that be online or in our lives outside of wattpad.

This is where this account comes in, we want to be able to be able to at least make one person smile and we can all only achieve that with your help.

INSTRUCTIONS:

[1] Please refrain from negative comments – no project is perfect and we are merely trying our best to keep everyone satisfied. Any suggestions can be directed to our ask or inbox, and we'll be sure to address them.

[2] You can send in messages to friends/people you admire referring to what you like/admire about them and these will be compiled and put into a chapter anonymously.

[3] Every week somebody will be chosen by us as a ‘person of the week’. We accept suggestions for 'person of the week'. If you'd like to recommend a friend or someone you know, please let us know through our inbox or on ask

 [4] Once the 'person of the week' has been selected, we will need your help to send in messages to our inbox or ask. These messages will then be compiled into a chapter and anonymously dedicated to the 'person of the week'. This will be published on Sundays.

[5] If you aren't acquainted with the 'person of the week', we also welcome messages addressed to other people. As long as you have something encouraging to say about someone on Wattpad, please do send it either to our inbox or ask. These messages will then be published in a separate chapter every Wednesday.

chère chérieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें