Chapter 30 - Mr. Know it all

Start from the beginning

I bit my lower lip nervously, looking at the test in my hand. I breathed deeply and went to the bathroom.

I was pacing back and forth in the bathroom while waiting for the result. I took a deep sigh and took the stick with my shaking hand.

Fuck!

I closed my eyes, cursing under my breath. I opened my eyes and looked at the two lines on the stick.

I am going to kill you, Wright!

I ruffled my hair angrily.

Ugh!

I told him to use condoms, but no, Mr. Know it all thought he knew everything better.

Suddenly, Romeo started crying. We were alone. His babysitter was on the way. I was waiting for her. I had to go to the company, but after this news, I had to visit Mr. Know it all.

I threw the stick into the dustbin and washed my hands. I went to Romeo's nursery room.

"My boy, good morning." I said softly as I took him in my arms.

He gripped my dress, leaning his head against my chest as he stopped crying.

After changing his clothes, I carried him to the kitchen. I made his breakfast while he was playing with his toys on the carpet.

"Sorry, I was late." Nancy, Romeo's babysitter said, giving me an apologetic look as soon as she walked in.

"No problem, dear." I gave her a warm smile.

"I will feed him." Nancy suggested and took the plate.

I nodded and went towards Romeo. When I bent down to take him in my arms, my head spun. I placed my hand against the couch for support.

"Are you okay?" Nancy asked, worried as she rushed towards me.

She caught me by wrapping her arm around me and helped me to sit down.

"You don't look good. You have to go to the doctor. You had been feeling bad the last few weeks." She said, concerned.

"Don't worry. I am okay." I gave her a reassuring smile.

"But..."

"I have to go to the company. Could you bring my bag, please?" I cut her off. She nodded.

As soon as I arrived in Asher's company, I went straight to his office. I ignored his secretary and barged into his office. Asher and a man looked at me, puzzled.

"We need to talk. Now!" I stated firmly.

"We will continue later." He said to the man with a bossy tone.

The man nodded and stood up as he took the file

The man nodded and stood up as he took the file. He greeted me with a nod and walked out, closing the door behind him.

"What happened?" Asher asked, worried and approached me.

"You...You...Ugh! I hate you." I snapped, frustrated.

He looked at me, confused.

"What happened? Did I do something wrong?" He asked, giving me an inquiring look.

"The wrong is you. I fucking warned you, but not, Mr. Know it all didn't listen to me as always, and he did everything as he wanted." I yelled, running my hand through my hair angrily.

He sighed and came closer to me. He placed his hands on my arms.

"Ellie, calm down and tell me what happened." He said firmly, looking into my eyes.

I breathed in deeply, averting my gaze. I bit my lower lip nervously.

"I am pregnant. You dumbass got me pregnant again." I confessed angrily. "I don't understand how you can get me pregnant every time we have an unprotected sex. We had an unprotected sex twice, and you got me pregnant in both." I snapped, ruffling my hair.