Chapter 12 - Yin yang

Eleanor's POV

It had been two weeks since my conversation with Asher. He didn't call me, nor did we come cross outside. Actually, since that day, I hadn't left my apartment. I had just gone outside twice: when I went to the company and my parents house.

I couldn't stop myself from thinking about Asher. He owned my heart, my body, my mind and my soul. I couldn't forget his smiles, his eyes, our unforgettable moments together. But he disappeared like he didn't even exist. Like I was with a ghost all this time. But his trace was still in my heart. All my hopes vanished as he didn't call or come to see me. He didn't feel anything. I was one of his many conquests who entertained him. Nothing more.

I felt devastated and depressed. I didn't want to leave my bed nor see anyone. I just wanted to sleep.

I frowned, annoyed as I heard the doorbell. I dragged myself out of my bed and put on my black silk robe as I went to open the door in slow steps.

When I opened the door, my eyes widened in surprise.

"Asher?" I mumbled, dumbfounded.

Am I dreaming? Or is it really Asher who was standing in front of me? Or am I going to be crazy? Perfect! Now I started seeing hallucinations.

"Hey." Asher interrupted my thoughts and gave me a slight smile. "May I come in?" He asked, giving me a shy smile.

As I gathered myself, I nodded and took a step backward, letting him in.

I entwined my hands nervously as I followed Asher. He looked around as he breathed deeply. Then he turned around and looked into my eyes.

"How are you?" He asked softly.

"Trying to be better." I mumbled, forcing a smile.

He sighed, running his hand through his hair. He placed his hand into his pocket, biting his lower lip nervously. There was an uncomfortable silence in the living room.

"Why are you here, Ash?" I asked, interrupting this silence.

"Ellie..." He breathed deeply and approached me. He held my hand and plunged his mesmerizing eyes into mine. "I can not live without you, Ellie." He gave me a nervous look.

I looked at him, surprised.

Did I hear right? Did he just say....?

"You got under my skin. You became a part of my life. Now I can not live without you." He gave me a shy smile. "Let's try how you want." He said and cupped my cheek.

I smiled happily and brushed my lips against his lips, cupping his cheeks. I felt so happy.

When I wanted to pull back, he didn't let me, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him as he deepened our kiss.

"You are the realest thing in my life." He muttered as he leaned his forehead against mine, stroking my cheek affectionately.

I smiled and kissed him. He tightened his grip around me as our kiss turned into a passionate kiss. He moved his lips down to my neck, placing kisses. I ran my hand through his hair, closing my eyes, enjoying his touches. I missed him so much.

When he pulled back, his gaze was so intense. We were panting. I held his hand, giving him a bright smile and headed us towards my bedroom.

He opened my sash while kissing me lustfully. He moved his lips down to my neck while placing kisses and took off my robe. I slipped my hands under his shirt, stroking his sculpted torso. He groaned and gripped my hair, titling my head back. His eyes were dark.

"I missed you." He said huskily and brushed his lips against mine.

He squeezed my butt, making me moan. I took off his shirt while he was stroking my thighs. Then he took off my nightie and tossed it away.

"Asher." I muttered, running my hands through his hair while he was sucking my nipple.

He straightened and reclaimed my lips as he pulled me with him towards the bed. He wrapped his arms around me from behind while nibbling my earlobe. I moaned, closing my eyes. His every touch built wild desire inside me.

"You are mine." He whispered in my ear huskily and pulled my earlobe between his teeth.

He pushed me onto the bed and hovered over me, pressing himself against me as he took off the last pieces of his clothes. He placed several kisses on my back while his hand was roaming my body. I shivered in sensation.

"Please, Asher." I mumbled.

I groaned, gripping the sheet as he slammed inside me from behind. He was thrusting inside me deeper and faster while kissing my neck.

"Oh, baby...I...missed...you." He whispered in my ear, panting.

My toes curled as I came, screaming his name out, closing my eyes shut. A few minutes later, he came inside me, screaming my name out and collapsed onto me. He planted a soft kiss on my shoulder and rolled over.

I was listening to his heart beats while resting my head on his chest. He was trailing his fingertip up and down my arm slowly, his arm wrapped around me.

"It felt like I couldn't breathe without you." He confessed, breathing in my scent and kissed my hair.

"Me too. It felt like I was dying every day without you." I admitted, nuzzling against him.

"No more pain anymore." He said and tightened his grip around me. "And never leave me again." He added and tapped his fingertip on my nose playfully. I smiled and kissed his lips.

The following morning, I woke up with kisses. I smiled and opened my eyes.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty." Asher greeted, giving me a boyish smile.

"Morning, Prince Asher." I said, giving him a mischievous grin. He chuckled and kissed my lips.

"This prince is really starving. You are not a good host, princess." He said, amused and rubbed his nose against mine.

"Princesses never cook, my prince." I stated, giving him an arrogant smirk.

"Poor me!" He said, pretending sad and buried his head in between my breasts.

"Ash!" I grinned as he kissed me between my breasts and disappeared under the cover.