Chapter 10 - Bad influence

Eleanor's POV

When I woke up, Asher was sleeping, his head buried into my hair, his arm wrapped around me from behind. His bulge pressed into my back. I bit my lower lip as I felt tingling between my legs.

When I wanted to get up, Asher tightened his grip around me.

"Hey, where are you going?" He asked huskily and placed a soft kiss on my neck, breathing in my scent.

"Asher Jr. pokes me. He is awake." I said, amused.

He chuckled, tightening his arm around me, pressing his bulge into my back more.

"It wants to say good morning to you." He whispered in my ear huskily and pulled my earlobe between his teeth.

I moaned, closing my eyes as the wave of desire ran throughout my body.

"Then what is it waiting for?" I asked seductively and winked at him.

He raised his eyebrow, surprised. "What have I done to you?!" He asked playfully, giving me an amused smile.

I chuckled. "I have been a serious girl, but since I met you..." I shook my head, grinning. "You are a bad influence." I chuckled.

"Yes, I am." He smirked arrogantly and brushed his lips against mine.

****

Asher and I were on his private jet. We planned to spend our weekend in Paris. It was Asher's suggestion. I accepted it with pleasure. I wanted to spend some time with him without thinking someone might see us.

As the jet landed, we went to the hotel. After checking in, we went straight to our suite.

Once we settled down, Asher and I went to have lunch. Afterwards, we strolled along the streets of Paris.

As the weather was getting dark, we went back to our hotel.

I threw my bag onto the couch and jumped on the bed. I was tired.

I turned my head towards Asher. He was staring at me, his hands in his pockets.

 He was staring at me, his hands in his pockets

"You are so beautiful." He said, giving me a seductive look.

I smiled and got up. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I approached him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest.

"I am tired. How about relaxing in the jacuzzi?" I asked seductively, playing with the buttons of his shirt.

His eyes darkened. "Good idea." He replied huskily and winked at me.

He scooped me up in his arms bridal style and carried me towards the jacuzzi.

We were sitting in the jacuzzi, my back against his chest. He was roaming my body with his strong hands. I closed my eyes in sensation and leaned my head back. He was playing with my nipple while placing several kisses on my neck.

"Let's not leave our room." He suggested huskily and squeezed my breast. I moaned, closing my eyes shut and nodded.

He turned me around instantly and brushed his lips against mine, kissing me eagerly. I moaned, running my hand through his hair and wrapped my legs around his waist. He moved his lips down to my neck, to my breast, placing kisses. I pressed myself against his member while moaning in pleasure. He groaned, squeezing my breast.

"Ash." I muttered as the wave of wild desire ran throughout my body.

He lifted me up slightly and slammed inside me. I gasped and gripped his shoulders. He claimed my lips and started moving in and out.

We were laying on the bed in silence. He was stroking my hair gently while I was drawing circles on his chest.

When I woke up, the sun was shining through the windows. Asher was still sleeping, his hand rested on my waist protectively. I stroked his cheek affectionately, smiling sheepishly. I loved watching him while he was sleeping. He looked so handsome and....innocent as much as he was opposite when he was awake. I smiled at this thought.

My cocky enemy.

"I love you." I admitted and placed a tender kiss on his lips.

I cuddled in his arms and closed my eyes, breathing in his musky and masculine scent. I really enjoyed being in his arms. I felt secure and happy in his arms.

****

I handed a mug of coffee to Jane and sat down beside her on the couch. We were in my penthouse.

"Tell me about your weekend. There was a bakery near your hotel where you had stayed. They have the best croissants in Paris. Did you go there too?" She asked in curiosity and took a sip from her coffee.

I bit my lower lip, blushing and averted my gaze. "Umm."

She raised her eyebrow and gave me a sly grin. "You did not leave the room, did you?"

I smiled and nodded. "I have only seen the view from the windows of our suite." We burst out laughing. "Just the first day, we had dinner outside." I added, giving her a radiant smile.

I squeezed my mug between my hands and sighed deeply as I remembered our days in Paris. I liked spending time with him. I missed Asher when I didn't see him for a second. I fell in love with him like crazy. But I knew he didn't love me the way I loved him. It was just lust for him. But there was some hope in my heart that maybe someday our feelings would be mutual.

"Hey, what happened? Your face dropped." Jane asked, concerned, interrupting my thoughts.

"Nothing." I murmured, forcing a smile and took a sip from my coffee. I felt depressed.

"Ellie, I know you. I know that there is something wrong with you. I am your best friend. You can trust me." She said and placed her hand on my arm, giving me a compassionate smile.

"I know." I gave her a half smile. "But..." I breathed deeply, shaking my head.

I placed my mug on the centre table and ran my hands through my hair. I took a deep breath and turned my face towards Jane.

"I love Asher." I confessed, shrugging my shoulders and forced a half smile.