Chapter 8 - Megalomaniac

Eleanor's POV

"Did you see my panties?" I asked Asher while searching for my panties in the bedroom.

He was still laying on the bed, leaning against the headboard while staring at me with a mischievous smirk on his face.

I frowned angrily and ran my hand through my hair.

Ugh! Where are my panties?

"Do you look for these?" He asked, grinning and shook my panties in the air.

"Oh. Yes, give me." I said happily and went closer to him.

He got up, still holding my panties in his hand. When I wanted to take them, he pulled his hand away, giving me a devilish smirk.

"Tut, tut." He wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me firmly against his chest.

"Asher." I pouted, trying to grab my panties.

"What will you give me in return?" He asked, giving me a cocky smirk. I gave him a dirty look. He chuckled.

"Ok. Keep them to yourself." I scowled and went to the kitchen.

I placed the plate of crepes on the table. I turned around as I saw Asher walking towards me. When I poured some orange juice into my glass for myself, I felt two strong hands on my thighs. Asher pressed himself against my back and slid his hands under my dress, stroking my thighs while his breath was fanning on my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

I leaned my head back against his shoulder and titled my head to the side, giving him more access while he was placing soft kisses on my neck. I couldn't hold my moan as he pulled my earlobe between his teeth.

In a swift movement, he turned me around and placed me on the counter. He crashed his lips against mine and squeezed my butt. I gripped his hair, moaning. Taking advantage of it, he plunged his tongue inside me, devouring me.

"You drive me crazy." He whispered in my ear huskily and kissed my neck.

His hands left my skin, leaving me empty. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. I moaned loudly, gripping his shoulders as he thrust inside me.

After getting my panties back, we had breakfast together. Then I went to the bedroom.

When I wanted to apply my makeup, my eyes widened in shock.

Fuck!

I ran my fingers over the hickeys on my neck.

Asher, I am going to kill you.

I took my clothes off. I gritted my teeth angrily as I saw my body covered in hickeys. This morning, I put my clothes on quickly. So I didn't notice them.

"Asher!" I shouted angrily.

"What happened?" He rushed in, worried.

When he saw me naked, he understood that I saw the hickeys. He placed his hands into his pockets. A reckless expression appeared on his face.

 A reckless expression appeared on his face

"Look at them. How am I going out? It looks like someone marked his territory." I snapped, pointing to my hickeys on my neck.

He pursed his lips together, trying to hold himself from smiling.

"You are a born jerk." I said angrily.

He walked towards me and stood in front of me. There were a few inches between us. He plunged his piercing eyes into mine.

"You are mine. Now someone will know it." He stated firmly, running his fingertip over my hickeys on my neck and placed a soft kiss on my neck.

I pushed him back angrily.

"Are you crazy, Asher? How will I explain it to my parents when they see these?" I asked angrily.

He shrugged his shoulders, giving me a reckless look. "Just wear a scarf when your parents are around you." He said nonchalantly and left the bedroom without letting me say anything.

"Jerk!" I shouted behind him.

****

I was ignoring Asher's intense gaze while working in the study room in my penthouse. Asher was leaning against the door frame, holding a paper bag in his hand.

"Are you still angry at me?" He asked, amused. "It has been a week." He added, bored.

I raised my eyebrow at him, giving him a dirty look

I raised my eyebrow at him, giving him a dirty look. I lowered my gaze and looked at my paperwork on my desk.

He breathed deeply and approached me. He extended the paper back to me.

"An apology gift." He said, giving me his charming smile.

I rolled my eyes, trying to hold myself from smiling.

I pulled the box out of the packet. I untied the ribbon and opened the box. There was a black lace lingerie in the box. It was so sexy.

"It is for me or for you?" I asked sarcastically, giving him an amused smile.

He smirked and placed his hand on my desk, leaning towards me.

"Both. For you to wear. For me to admire." He winked at me and gave me a seductive look.

I shook my head, smirking and commented. "You are hopeless."

I stood up and moved closer to him. He straightened and placed his hands on my hips.

"My pervert enemy." I bit my lower lip, giving him a provocative look and added. "And irresistible."

He pushed me back, pressing my legs against the desk. His gaze was so intense.

"This pervert will make you not sit without remembering him for a week." He said huskily and leaned over my body, making me lean back against the desk.

He gripped a handful of my hair and slid his hand under my dress, stroking my thigh. I shivered under his touch, biting my lower lip. My eyes widened in shock as he tore my panties into two useless pieces of fabric.

I was straddling him, leaning my head against his chest while he was sitting on my seat. He was stroking my hair gently.

"How about dinner with me?" He asked, stroking my hair.

I lifted my head up and looked into his eyes, totally surprised.

Has he just invited me for dinner?

We never went to public places together. We always met in his penthouse or my penthouse. Only public place where we went was the hotel. But it wasn't so often either.

He nodded with a serious expression and stroked my cheek affectionately.

"Your answer?" He asked huskily.

I nodded and gave him a bright smile. "Yes, with pleasure, Mr. Wright." I replied and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me tightly, pulling me into his chest.