Fear II

APRIL 28, 20XXTUESDAY'Little after midnight"

APRIL 28, 20XX
TUESDAY
'Little after midnight"

They caught the guy.

Once we were at my house, my mom called the police and they found him unconscious along the path.

Police then came over to write a report and talk about what happened.
They just left 10 minutes ago and now Taehyung and I sat in the living room on separate couches.

Mom let Taehyung stay. She said it was better that we discussed tonight's trauma together in order to get over it. After handing us tea and blankets, she made her way to bed.

All I could think about was Taehyung's bracelet. The thought pounded inside my head. Even though I was the one in danger tonight, all I could worry about was him.

Taehyung was just staring into his cup of tea. I think he was too afraid to say something first, so I did.

"You're sick?" I blinked back tears.

He looked up and connected his eyes with my tired ones.

He looks back down into his cup of tea and smiles sadly.

"Yeah..."

A small gasp escapes my lips. All of a sudden, it feels like the world is swallowing me up and the air is getting thinner. To lose something you hold so dear, is probably the hardest thing about being human.

Taehyung rushes over to me, taking my cup of tea and setting it on the table next to the couch. He grasps my arms and starts demonstrated deep breaths that I should take. I find myself breathing at his pace, allowing me to calm down.

"What I have...it's treatable, Jennie."

He smiles and tucks my hair behind my ear.

"It's treatable."