Confession

MAY 02, 20XXSATURDAY

MAY 02, 20XX
SATURDAY

"French or Eskimo?"

Taehyung and I were sitting in the mall's cafeteria as we asked more questions about our favorites.

We spent the rest of Friday sleeping and texting so we would be energized to tackle his list again today.

So far we had Ice skated, karaoke-d, and got matching shirts.

"What?" I was confused to what he was asking.

Taehyung just kept staring until I got what he was asking.

"K-kiss?" 

He nodded before laughing at my expression. I put my hands to my cheek and patted them. "French!" I stuck my tongue out.

His eyes crinkle as he smiles "Am I...?"

I raise an eyebrow. I play around with my soda's straw as I try to figure out what Taehyung's going to ask.

He leans close, "...a good kisser?"

I blush and look away, "Oh my god!"

He raises his eyebrows as he emits a low chuckle.

I shyly nod my head as I sip the remainder of my drink, not meeting his eyes.

"Good. It's important to know these things." Taehyung looks around the food court and something catches his attention.

"Look a photo booth! Let's go!" He takes my hand and pulls me towards it. I toss my trash into the trash can as I pass it. We sit in the booth and Taehyung pulls the curtain closed. He digs into his pocket for a dollar.

I'm just watching him the whole time with a smile. "Have you never been in one of these?" I giggle.

He shakes his head, the hair bouncing around. "Nope."

He puts in the dollar into the machine.

We watch the animated countdown.

3.

2.

1.

Taehyung holds up two fingers by his eye and I place my chin into my hands with a cheesy grin.

"Oh, that was good!" I compliment him.

3.

2.

1.

Taehyung pretends to be yelling at me, his silly self squeezes his eyes and opens his mouth. I giggle and cover my ears while shutting my eyes.

"Last one."

3.

I give myself bunny ears and elbow him to copy me.

He tries to do it, but suddenly lets out a small groan of pain.

2.

I turn to look at him with worry written all over my face.

"It's okay, quick. pose!"

1.

 He kisses my cheek as I look at him, still having bunny ears.

Once we step out, I look up at him. 

"Are you okay?"

"It's fine. I just...sprained it messing with my siblings. No big deal."

I had furrowed my brows in concern, so Taehyung laughed and massaged my eyebrows to un-knit them. 

"Don't worry." Taehyung bends and picks up the photo. I notice that he uses his left hand a lot, but I know he's right handed. He draws with that hand.

"Right handed or left?" I grin as I play off that I'm just asking him a question.

"Right! Ah, look how cute we look." Taehyung holds up the photo.

I smile, but can't help it that it's falling a bit.

His right hand is just hanging by his side. I realize that throughout today Taehyung really hasn't used it.

"Jennie..." Taehyung's eyes are searching to meet mine. I snap out of my crazy thoughts and let out a big breath.

"I do that a lot, huh?" I playfully tap my head with a fist.

Tomorrow, I'll ask him more about his treatment.

Taehyung puts it in his pocket and takes my hand as we continue walking in the mall.

We get to the water fountain in the middle.

He lets go of my hand and goes into his pocket for some change.

"Let's make a wish!"

I nod and take the coin, squeezing my eyes shut.

I wish that Taehyung will always be with me.

"Ready? Go!" We drop our coin into the fountain.

I'm all smiles. "I hope my wish comes true."

"Me too. Guess I can find out." Taehyung turns in my direction and takes my hand. "Jennie?"

I look up at him as he pulls me in close.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

He presses our foreheads against each other.

"Because I'd like to see you for more than 5 minutes a day."