Leroy knows Best

Chloe's pov ~

Walking into a small restaurant I'm greeted by the smell of greasy food causing a little stomach next to me to release a monstrous growl, voicing its hunger. A small smile creeps up onto my face, "Someone sounds hungry." Turning my head I'm met with a blushing Leroy, his head bowed in an attempt to hide his chubby pink cheeks. Chuckling I grab Leroy's hand and lead him towards a booth situated right next to a window. A waitress comes up to our table smiling brightly while handing us menus, "Olá meu nome é Paula e eu serei seu servidor hoje. Posso pegar vocês algo para beber?" (Hello my name is Paula and I'll be your server today. Can I get you guys anything to drink?) Hearing the unknown language leave the beautiful blonde my cheeks automatically heat up, embarressed that the only thing I understood was her name. Turning my attention to Leroy I give him a shy smile causing him to release a chuckle, "What do you want to drink?"

"Oh, ugh a diet coke." nodding his head Leroy looks up at Paula and gives her a bright smile.

"Eu vou ter um rootbeer e minha irmã terá uma coca diet, por favor?" (I'll have a rootbeer and my sister will have a diet coke, please?) Our waitress nodded before walking away towards the back to retrieve our beverages, a sigh leaves my lips before my gaze lands back on Leroy. He was staring at the menu with fierce concentration, eyebrows pulled together and bottom lip pulled between his teeth, almost like this decision was a life or death situation. A small smile tugged at the corners of my mouth, he was so cute. I decided to accept Leroy's little offering and make him appart of our family, I know I have yet to ask Laurent and Larry if they were okay with my decesion, but their love for kids won't allow them to deny Leroy. I couldn't say no to Leroy for some reason, it wasn't even an option when the question was asked, just an automatic yes. Maybe it was because he was just a child, or it could be that I saw myself in him.

Homeless, without a family, lonely, and unloved. All of these things we had in common, the only thing that seperated us was that he was younger than me by a few years. God I just hope that no matter how angry Laurent and Larry are at me they won't turn Leroy away, I've already grown attached to him and I've only known Leroy for couple hours. Damn, it's like the boys and I all over again.

"Ugh, Chloe why do you keep staring at me?" Leroy's confusion filled voice meets my ears snapping me back into reality and away from my thoughts. Heat creeps up my neck and explodes all over my face, I didn't even realize I was staring. "I'm sorry Leroy, I was just thinking about things."

"Well don't think too hard, my mama said it gives you grey hairs."

"Really?"

"Yeah! Then all your pretty brown hair will be gone forever!" Leroy's eyes widen in horror while he reaches over the table and grabs a chunk of my curly hair. I chuckle before rolling my eyes playfully, "You're too cute Leroy." I ruffle his curls making Leroy's face twist up while he slaps my hand away. "No I'm not cute, I'm a man." Leroy puffs out his little chest and flexes his muscles while trying to make a serious face. I cover my mouth with my hand trying to contain my giggles, "Sure Leroy, sure."

The blonde bombshell came back with our drinks just as Leroy was about to say something which causes him to puff out his cheeks, "Aqui estão suas bebidas pequeninos, agora o que vocês gostam de comer?" (Here are your drinks little ones, now what would you guys like to eat?) Leroy faces me and widens his eyes slightly, as if he is expecting me to answer her. Raising my eyebrow I give him a look, "I don't know the language you guys are speaking!" Leroy laughs loudly before shaking his head and ordering for us.

Once our food finally came Leroy thanked the waitress and we immediately dug in. Leroy had ordered us both huge dishes of spaghetti with garlic bread and a side order of fries, simple but oh so delicious. Looking at Leroy again a thought pops up into my head and before I could think it through it was already spilling out of my mouth, "Hey Leroy, where did you learn English?" Leroy's body froze once the words registered to him, God darn it Chloe why must you always bring shit up at the wrong time?!