Hiding Away

~ Dedicated to the lovely MonsterCrew, I barely noticed that you dedicated chapters to me and I am truly flattered, thank you so much! ~

*  picture is of India *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe's pov ~

Two days have passed since the last time me and Rider had our little "meeting". He beat me up pretty badly to be honest, my face hasn't even started to heal yet. Also my whole body is still sore and raw, my cuts also haven't started to heal yet. It sucks even more that the boys still have to go to their workshops and stuff sense the people already spent a lot of money on them, also I forced them to go. I know how much they love their workshops so I wouldn't take them away from that, not even if I'm hurting as much as I am now. Plus people pay money for those workshops, their fans wait forever and a day to go to that workshop, meet their idols and dance with them. Even if they only get to see Laurent and Larry just once or talk to them just for a second it would still make their world, they are meeting their idols after all, the reason for them following their dreams. I couldn't take that away from people.

Due to my brother putting a major smack down on me I can't go anywhere until I'm all healed up. The only reason why I'm hiding away is because people like to start drama. I've learned this ever since I started living with Laurent and Larry, as soon as the paparazzi learned of me living with Les Twins the rumors were none stop. There were rumors from me being a long lost relative all the way to me being their new play thing, like ugh ew! I'm 14 and these people have the nerve to say that I'm their new play thing, disgusting. In my mind I could already see it now,"Les Twins abusing Chloe!?" Stuff like that can ruin them, not only with their fans but with people who would have liked to work with them in the future. All down the drain because of some bullshit lie to get someone's newspapers or magazines to sell, it disgusts me that people would ruin someone's career just to make themselves a couple dollars richer.

Larry is still attached to me at the hip, even though I have told him multiply times that I forgive him. He blames himself for all of this and I don't like it. It was my fault for leaving instead of facing my problems like a big girl. However to Larry that wasn't the point, he says over and over that he should have believed me from the start, that him taking a whore's word over mine was idiotic and he would never do it again. Now apart of me is still slightly mad at Larry, sure I've only known them for a while but I thought we trusted each other. But Larry is like my brother, so as soon as the first apology rolled off his lips I instantly forgave him.

"Guys you have to go to your workshop today, people spent a lot of money on ya'll! Don't crush their chance of meeting their idols." Larry and Laurent didn't want to go to their workshop today because they wanted to take care of me, but I can take care of myself just fine. I did it for three years for crying out loud! Laurent scoffed, "No Chloe, you need me and my twin help." Larry nods his head agreeing with Lau before looking at me softly, "Chloe let us help you, we can't leave you when you hurt." A big sigh leaves me hearing their replies, stubborn little things they are. I chuckle a little bit before looking at them again, "No I'm fine guys. Now get going to the workshop you are thirty minutes late already!"

Since they still didn't move a muscle I had to threaten both of their Patro's lives. Ending in them sprinting out of here so fast you could see smoke trailing behind them.

My heart sinks a little thinking about all the fun Larry and Laurent will be having over there. Dancing with their fans for three hours while I sit here eat and get fat. I haven't danced for a day and I can already feel my dance with drawls kicking in, making me feel groggy and weak. Anger flares up inside me, this is total and utter shit! I swear if I had the strength I would hunt Rider down and kill him myself! This is going to be the most boring 3 hours of my life!!