Haunted Past

Larry's pov ~

Everything was going fine, until I lost Chloe. One minute we were picking out shit loads of candy then the next thing you know I look up and Chloe is no longer in the store. She just vanished. I checked all around the store before panic truly set in, where in the hell was my sister? Running across the hall and into Starbucks I see Laurent and Ashley about to walk out with our drinks before I tell them to stop, "Guys you see Chloe?" by the panic running through me and my brother's connection he knows right away I wasn't messing around, his eyes grow wide before he looks at me with a face full of concern, "Where she at elle n'est pas avec nous Larry!" (she is not with us Larry!) Ashley notices my brother's change of language quickly, only meaning he is truly nervous and scared about Chloe missing. Ashley being the calm and collected one puts a hand on Lau's shoulder, "Guys settle down, she probably just went to the bathroom or something don't worry. You're freaking out and it's possibly nothing."

Her words do nothing to relax me and my brother, something isn't right and by the way are connection with Chloe is causing a pounding headache doesn't do anything to calm the situation.

We took one step forward before Laurent and I doubled over feeling a painful dull ache in our lower back, it felt like something had sliced right through my skin and seeing my brother holding the exact same spot on his back we come to a horrifying realization. That pain isn't our own, but Chloe's. "No something no right Ashley, it's Chloe. Something wrong with Chloe!" I started getting this feeling of anxiety wash over me mixing with my own causing me to look at Lau, tears were coming to his eyes making me walk over to him and take him in an embrace. "Nous devons trouver mon petit Larry. Rien ne peut lui arriver, je ne sais pas ce que je ferais." (We have to find my little one Larry. Nothing can happen to her, I don't know what I would do.) Ashley looks at me and my brother with a look of concern, "Guys what's going on?! Where is my-" the ringing of my phone cuts her off before she could finish her sentence, hearing the song 'Booty Work' my heart beats a little faster in my chest. Fumbling to fish my phone out of my pocket I read the caller ID and breathe a sign of relief, it reads 'Little One'.

 "Chloe?! Where you at?!" my voice comes out panicked as I speak into my phone almost at a yell. I hold my breath waiting for a response and when a groan of pain comes from Chloe's lips my stomach drops, what has happened to Chloe? Laurent and Ashley told me to put her on speaker which I did just in time to hear her utter words that turned our blood to ice, "Larry help, I'm still in the store. Please hurry, Je suis blessé vraiment mal Larry m'aider s'il vous plaît frère." (I'm hurt really badly Larry help me please brother.)  Not even a second later we were sprinting our way across the airport and into the candy store looking every which way and coming up with no Chloe.

We search up and down every isle before we come to a halt at a door reading 'Employees Only' this is the only place our Chloe could be, so without even hesitating my brother grabs ahold of the door knob and swings it open revealing a sight that made Ashley let out a scream in shock followed by my twin and I's gasps. There on the floor in a pool of her own blood is our little one, curled up in a ball unconscious. Shoving my phone in my pocket I bend down and scoop Chloe up in my arms only to receive a hiss leaving her lips in pain, "My back Larry, it hurts." turning her around I wrap her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist before putting her back to Ashley and Lau. Looking down I am met with a sight that sends white hot fury rolling through all of us, there is a giant gash going from side to side of her back pouring blood.

Wasting no time we all run like hell outside to jump in a cab to take her to the nearest hospital. Ashley quickly calls Monster to inform her of what has happened to Chloe and that we would miss our flight. With Chloe in my arms I can feel her shaking and twitching from the severe pain flowing through her body, Laurent and I sob due to seeing Chloe fighting to keep consciousness but failing every time causing her eyes to roll back in her head. Ashley puts her hand on Chloe's arm only for me to pull her closer to my body, realizing what a douche move that was I look at her with sad eyes, "I sorry Ashley I no mean to-" The small smile taking over her face makes me stop my apology and look at her in confusion, "Don't worry about it Larry I know that you are very protective of Baby Doll here. But I am only trying to help." nodding my head in understanding I relax some so Ashley could rest her hand on top of Chloe's arm, tears falling down her face while she says a silent prayer.