Lily

Killian's P.O.V

She was shocked and was walking from side to side almost breathless. I tried for minutes to persuade her to stop and sit down for a while but I couldn't do anything, she was too nervous.

"Emma, you need to stop or something bad could happen."

"He's right Emma, they are okay and you know Henry would want you to be okay." Regina said.

Emma stopped walking and I went to hug her as fast as I could.

"Thank you, I needed it." She said laying her head on my shoulder.

"I'll tell you everything but first you need to rest." Regina said and I nodded.

Emma's P.O.V

I rested for hours, that little moment of stress left me so tired, but finally I was awake and lying on my right side, Killian walked in the room and lied down in front of me.

"How do you feel?" He asked rubbing my cheek.

"I feel like I'm dreaming, like a nightmare I want to wake up from."

"Everything is gonna be okay." He said convinced.

"I know."

I turned between the blankets and took my iPhone from the nightstand, I had many missed calls from David. I called him back.

Killian's P.O.V.

I went down to catch some food when Emma ran through the kitchen while she was dressing up.

"Are you late to somewhere?"

"David called me like fifty times, my mom is in labor and they want me to take care of Neal." She said as she put on her red leather jacket.

"Do you need me to do something?"

"Can you pick him up? I'm going to the hospital to make sure everything is fine." She asked.

"No problem. Where is he?"

"He's at Granny's. I love you! See you later." She said before leaving.

Emma's P.O.V

I reached the hospital and found David waiting for me outside, he was smiling so hard, the baby was born.

"Is everything okay?"

"Everything is perfect, your sister is so beautiful and your mother can't look away from her." He said emotional.

"Can I see them?"

"Follow me." He said and I followed him through the the corridors of the hospital.

When I saw them both I couldn't avoid some tears, I was waiting for the same moment and that made me feel emotional.

"What's her name?"

"We have decided to name her Lily." She said sweetly.

"Nice to meet you, Lily."

"Where's Neal, by the way?" She asked.

"He is on the way with Killian."

"Great, I'm looking forward to Neal meeting her." She added so emotional.

Everything was perfect, Lily was born and it made my parents so happy, Regina was back in town helping us and the evil one was nowhere. What could go wrong?