Something Goes Wrong

Emma's P.O.V

The portal was closed, I lost my chance to find Henry and we were trapped. Sounds weird but it was normal, we were used to be in danger or fighting against monsters.

"You alright?" Killian asked.

"I'm fine, you were right, that portal was not meant to meet again with Henry."

"I'm glad you feel better about that." Killian said.

"Regina, how can we find that evil one?"

"We are trapped and we have no idea of how it looks, we only know one thing, that wants your baby." She said.

"But in that letter seemed happy about our daughter being the next savior."

"I don't know the reason why that thing wants it but if there is something I Know, it's that while I am here no one will take your baby." Regina said sure of herself.

"Thank you Regina, your help always means a lot to me."

"It's the least I can do for a friend." She said kindly.

Suddenly we heard a scream from my father, we went to the street and found him running meters behind a man who had his same appearance. That was my chance to catch him, I was ready to use my magic, in fact I used my magic but nothing happened to him, he got away from us. I wasn't that lucky, the expansive wave pulled me back and I fell to the ground with my back. I don't know how that happened, I got the full effect of my magic on myself. For a moment I could only hear a loud beep. Killian, Regina and David ran towards me, but I was too stunned to notice what was happening around me.

Killian's P.O.V

When I saw Emma falling backwards I ran towards her as fast as I could, I had never been so scared. I carried her in a bride style until the hospital, where some nurses quickly helped her. I stayed in the waiting room talking to Regina.

"What has happened to her? I thought she controlled her magic."

"She controlled her magic, I don't know what happened but I think I have a theory." She said.

Finally we could see Emma, dr. Whale said she was fine and she really seemed fine.

"Emma... I was so worried."

"I'm fine, Whale's told me I can go home in a while." She said.

"Emma, I think your pregnancy doesn't allow you to use your magic properly." Regina said.

300 views! Wow! I hope you are enjoying the story!!❤️❤️❤️