Happy Christmas

Killian's P.O.V

It was almost what they call Christmas. Emma was the only one who came from this world but we had been celebrating it for some years. She said she needed to be alone for a while to go buy some Christmas presents and I took the chance to go see her parents.

"The book is changing, every decision we make changes those bloody pages."

"Does that mean Emma is not going to die?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I don't know, when she took the book everything was happiness in those pages but now she's dying again on the last page."

"I'm having a baby in two months and I can't think about anything else, every night I'm dreaming of her death." Mary Margaret said.

"We need to tell her." David said.

"No! It's Christmas... and she's pregnant, she can't know her daughter will kill her." She said crying.

"We will fix it, as usual." David said.

My new talking phone rang, it was Emma, she told me to meet her at the hospital for the ultrasound. She knew exactly what was going to happen cause she read it in the book and was really excited to hear doctor Whale saying that our baby was a girl. I was there in a few minutes and I found her in the waiting room. She was even more beautiful being pregnant, she was four months pregnant and it was obvious.

"Are you guys ready?" Dr Whale asked.

"Say it." She said impatient.

"Okay, here I go. You are having a baby boy." He said.

"What?" She asked.

"It's a boy." Dr repeated.

"No! There must be some mistake, check it again." She said a little nervous.

"Calm down, love."

I made a sign and Dr Whale left the room, Emma was upset cause the book said that our baby was a girl, she didn't know the book changed every time we made different decisions.

"Emma, it's okay, we need to talk about the book."

Emma's P.O.V

"Our actions are changing the book."

"Aye." Killian replied.

"Did y'all know?"

"Emma, don't get mad at us." Mary Margaret said.

"We did it to not scare you." David added.

"You preferred to hide me that the baby I carry inside is going to kill me, good job guys, always on the right way."

I decided to leave the house, I was angry with them, even Hook, and I didn't want to yell at them. I was alone on the sidewalk and suddenly Dr Whale appeared walking over there.

"Emma! I'm glad to see you. I just wanted to tell you that you were right." He said.

"About what?"

"Your baby is a girl. I don't know how you knew it but I have to apologize. I was pretty sure it was a boy." He answered.

"Thank you for telling me."

"Happy Christmas." He said before going away.

1,5 k views!! Can't believe it! Thank you!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕