Weird

Emma's P.O.V

I gave Neal his school uniform, I made him breakfast and we drove to school, we were there just in time. When I left Neal at school I called the hospital to set an appointment and do an ultrasound to make sure everything was fine.

Killian's P.O.V

I was at the station helping David with the paperwork but I couldn't concentrate , I was worried about Emma.

"Hey mate, have you recently talked to Emma?"

"The last time I saw her was a week ago when she came to help me patrol, is something wrong?" He asked leaving a box on the desk.

"She has been weird for days."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Forget it."

David got a message from Emma, that saved me.

"Warning by Emma, my wife scheduled a family dinner tonight." He said laughing.

"Thank you for the warning, I'll try to survive."

"Good luck mate." He said funny.

"The same."

I went back home walking as always and I arrived fifteen minutes after leaving the station.

"Love? Are you home?"

She appeared going down the stairs quickly with a wide smile and hugged me hopping and wrapping her legs around my waist. Then she pushed away and smirked.

"You're beaming, what happened?"

"It's a surprise, I'll tell you later." She said happy.

"During the dinner?"

"Yeah." She nodded.

"I'll wait, by the way, did you go to the doctor?"

"Something like that." She said.

"You're confusing me, give me a clue." I said wrapping her waist.

"Be patient." She said smirking.

She stood on her tiptoes and stared me with her deep green eyes glinting as stars. The tip of her tongue brushed her lips. No distance at all between her lips and mine's, she opened her hungry mouth to let her tongue slip among my lips.

Emma's P.O.V

He hold me and went up stairs while I was wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing him.

"We have to prepare to go to dine."

"To hell with the dine." He said making me laugh.

He leaned forward and kissed me again and I kissed him back with more fervor than I had before, and we stood there kissing and kissing. My hands ran slowly up into his dark hair and down over his thick shoulders, along his strong arms and around his brawny back holding his gorgeous male body against mine. Slowly, standing at the foot of the bed, Killian began taking off my clothes. First he undid my leather jacket.

Maybe won't be easy to Emma tell them her news🤔