The Present

Killian's P.O.V

Christmas Eve, Emma was with her mother all day and I was preparing a surprise. We needed some normality in our lives and that was the reason why I did it. Like every Christmas Eve we went to dinner with Mary Margaret and David. Emma was beautiful when she came down the stairs with the same dress she was wearing on our first date, there was only one difference, she was pregnant and it was obvious.

"You look..."

"I know." She said smiling.

It was like reliving that magical moment. We grabbed our jackets and headed to the car but when we realized that it was snowing we decided to walk to their house, a nice walk.

Emma's P.O.V

We reached my parents house. I died of love when Neal opened the door with his Santa's hat, he was adorable.

"Guys! You've finally arrived!!" My mom said full of joy.

"Here we are."

"Merry Christmas." David said.

"I still don't get used to this." Killian replied.

"Is it time to give the presents?" David asked.

As fast as I could I covered Neal's ears.

"No! Sant Claus is coming tonight with the presents."

"I don't understand this tradition." He said.

When I finished explaining David why we keep that tradition I saw Killian playing with Neal, a scene I wanted to photograph with my iPhone.

"What about the book? Did you find it?" David asked.

"No, we are still looking for it."

"Stop it! It's Christmas, It's not time to talk about those kind of things." Mary Margaret said.

During dinner Killian and David were staring and trying to talk by signs, I thought they were playing as usual and I ignored it. We arrived home after midnight.

"Well, It's officially Christmas day...so I think I can give you my present." Killian said.

"Do you have a present for me?"

He took my hand softly and smiled, then we went upstairs and stood in front of Henry's bedroom door.

"I was not sure if this would make you happy or if you would kill me but I had to try." He said almost scared.

"What is it??"

"Open the door." He said smiling.

I didn't know what was that but when I was opening the door my hand was shaking. When the door was completely opened I found out that Henry's bedroom wasn't his anymore. Instead I found a pink room with a crib and other baby ornaments. But those stuff were nothing compared with what I found in the middle of the room, the best present someone could have ever given me.

2k!! Thank you so much!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️