Chapter ii- Time stood still

Okay soo I'm going to be putting what each of them look like at the top of each chapter
Last chapter had what taetae looked like
This chapter will have what kookie like
And so on and so on.

Please enjoy 😙😙

------------------------------------------------------

*time skip to a thousand years into the future*

It's the year 2018.

It's been a thousand years for taehyung, not much has changed about him, well apart from the fact he's a vampire. But let's not go there. Taehyung was sitting in his friends dorm that he met over a century ago.

Namjoon, seokjin and yoongi.

Taehyung met them when he was wondering in a depressed state, they helped him put himself back together. It was a slow process of course, but taehyung did recover. At least they knew how it felt to lose a loved one, they were vampires as well. They're like taehyung's new family.

“taehyung what did you get on your latest exam?” namjoon asked while looking over to his friend with a eyebrow raised.  “ah hyung I got a one hundred percent , you know me history is easy since i remember it all” taehyung said while closing his eyes and leaning back in the bean bag chair he was currently sitting in.

“well done taehyung, but really i know how hard it is For you to dwell on the past, hell even you dwelling on the past thousand years is bad, we just don't want you to hurt more than you already are” sekojin said while rubbing taehyung shoulder in a comforting matter.

“I know jin, I know but - it still hurts, the pain is still there. I wish there was a way to heal it properly” taehyung said putting his head in his hands and letting out a deep long sigh before the door bursts open to reveal.

“GUYS GUYS” Jimin shouted as he swung the door open. “ what is it mochi?” yoongi asked grumply as though as he just woken up from a nap, but really he was always grumpy.

“there is a new student that just came here! He's a little shorter than me, has raven black hair and has a cute bunny smile- I was told to show him around but I had to tell you guys first - oh shoot I left him at the lobby I better go back - “ Jimin got cut off by taehyung shouting and asking “WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY ?! he had a bunny smile?”  

Jimin nodded and taehyung asked “what is the new kids name??” still in shock that he heard the new kid has a bunny smile. “ Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook” Jimin said and as soon as taehyung heard the name leave Jimin’s lips, he sprinted down the hall to the lobby with Jimin following behind.

As taehyung opened the doors to the lobby. He stopped to see a male with raven hair, whom was shorter than himself and jimin by an inch.

“jungkook?” taehyung breathed out in a questionable tone.

The said male turned around and eyes widening at the mention of his name while blushing with an eyebrow raised tilting his head cutely to the side.

“Yes? Do I know you?” the raven haired male asked, his voice angelic just as taehyung remembered it being.

As soon as the raven haired asked this question

Time stood still for taehyung.

Jungkooks beauty and all that he is.