« 12 »

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER TWELVE
• ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER TWELVE• ғᴀᴜʟᴛ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"We need to fucking go now!" Taehyung demanded.

"Taehyung, please." His father tried to relax him. "Namjoon is trying to figure it out. Hacking into street cameras all over Seoul isn't easy."

"Well, I need him to work faster!" He yelled. "They have Y/N! I don't know what they're gonna do to her!"

"I got it!" Namjoon announced.

"They went all the way down Baekbeom-ro then took a left and went down Mapo-daero." Namjoon double clicked on the building the video showed Jaesuk getting out with you and the two men. "They're at the Myeong warehouse. I know where that is."

"Good. Now let's go." Taehyung ordered and the boys quickly geared up with weapons.

• • • •

"Oh, I can't wait to have some fun with you." Jaesuk harshly raised your face for you to look at him.

He tried to kiss you, but you bit his bottom lip.

"Fucking bitch." He hissed then slapped you. "Show me some more respect." He grabbed your chin in his hand and made you look at him again.

"Let's try this again." He tried to kiss you again, but you moved your face away causing him to slap you once more.

"We're gonna do this until you get it right!" He yelled.

He placed his lips on yours and kissed you, but you didn't move your lips. You just sobbed.

"That was better," He said once he pulled away. "But you still need some work."

"Please, Jaesuk, let me go." You begged in a hushed tone.

"Are you stupid? I have a whole treat in my possession. I'm not letting it go that easily."

• • • •

Taehyung drove at a crazy fast speed. He didn't give a fuck about cops or crashing. He just needed to get to you.

He parked the car a block away and the boys quietly made their way to the warehouse. They started to shoot at the guards that were in front of the warehouse. Luckily the gunshots weren't heard since the guns had silencers.

• • • •

Jaesuk kneeled over you, your body in between his legs, as he held onto your throat.

"Tell me how you want it, baby girl."

You tugged on the handcuffs that restrained your wrists and tried to, somehow, set yourself free.