six

☁️

I threw all of his shit in the fire pit and lit a cigarette for myself inhaling the fumes. I sat there watching all the memories burn to ashes and all of his clothes disappear.

A part of me was stuck between a dream and reality.

Another part of me was stuck choosing to stay in the dream or face the reality.

I couldn't decipher which I wanted most because they both sound so tempting. The days became more grey and cloudy but I didn't mind.

There can never be a day with only sunshine and a blue sky anyways.

"What are you doing?"

My breath hitched and I didn't want to turn around. I wanted to speed up time to forget his face forever.

Hanbin grabbed the box that had his clothes in but he came too late as I already threw them into the pit.

"What I've should've done years ago."

Hanbin threw the box and walked over to me. He knew what was in that fire and he saved his breath. "I hate you, you know that?" He chuckled.

I looked at him and blew the smoke onto his face.

"I could say the same." I told him.

Can I really say the same though? I don't think I can because one moment I need him or I miss him and then the next I hate him with a passion.

"Why are you here Hanbin?"

He took the cigarette from my mouth and threw it in the pit.

"I came here to say goodbye forever."

☁️