two

☁️

Hanbin

His name smoothly rolled off of my tongue like pure ecstasy. However, there was this bitter aftertaste that made my eyes squint and my mouth curl. His name was like eating a delicious candy but after devouring the treat there also came a trick. You would think that seeing his precious face and hearing his cute name would automatically give a good vibe. But don't be fooled. You would be assuming once more.

I remember meeting him for the first time. Momma taught us all not to talk to strangers but with a face like that who wouldn't? What surprised me most about that day was that it was raining. It hardly ever rained where i'm from. It was almost a foreshadow of our future relationship but we were so blind. We obviously wouldn't exactly see each other flaws in one day. His charming smile and his way with his words is what took me by storm.

For him, it was mainly my maturity and wisdom at such a young age. He would've never guessed that we both were the same age. He thought i was a couple years older. 3 years to be precise.

And i knew.....once we shared that intimate kiss he would be trouble but as you can tell, i like trouble.

Days passed by and we'd see each other more often than expected. We would talk to the point where sometimes we'd had to think about what to say next. We were interested in each other but unfortunately, after some time things changed.

☁️