one

☁️

Arguments broke out and like any other couple, we fought. But now, these fights has been becoming more frequent. There can be times where we don't even speak for months and fuck later to make up for those days. We don't even make love anymore.

And as i'm sitting here writing in my journal i can say that our love is toxic. It took uswell it took me awhile to figure that out. I wanted to believe that I could change the fact that our love is toxic but sometimes things aren't meant to be fixed.

As of now we're together and we've been together for years. We've broken up plenty of times and for a brief moment we didn't get back like we always did. I thought that i was at fault but in reality we both were.

We both wanted to change each other to fit our own standards but when we realized that we couldn't....everything shift left.

At this point, you might call me dumb for staying, but, when you love someone and been with that person for a long time it's hard to just get up and leave. Things are rather easier said than done.

Trust me, we both wanted to leave. We both wanted to forget about each other. But the confusing part about it is that none of us actually left. We were so used to this toxic relationship to just end it all. You would think that if we date someone else then maybe everything will get better but now you're just making an assumption.

☁️

This is a new writing style im trying out so... here ya go.

☁️cloudy days| a very short story☁️