Chapter 34 - Memories to remember pt.2

Jungkook's pov

When I got the foods I went back to Hyera but I didn't see her. Where did she go? Maybe in the toilet...just wait for another minute, I thought.

I sit at the bench where she sat earlier and it's been 20 minutes passed but she didn't come back. I'm so worried right now.

What if someone kidnapped her again? Uhh think straight Jungkook!

I'm panting hard and breathing for air after running trying to find her. I called her again hoping this time she answer my calls but it's just the same.

"Please answer!! Jaebal!", I screamed to my phone. Where are you Hyera?????

"Jungkook!!", someone yelled my name. As I turn around I saw her while waving both of her hands. I ran to her and hug her very tightly.

Hyera's Pov

"J-jungkook.....", I said between the hug. "Uhh...just stay like this for a while", he kiss my forehead.

"I thought I'm gonna lose you again...", he sighed. "I'm sorry for making you worried", I pouted. "It's okay, but why you didn't answering my calls?"

"My phone ran out off battery", I explained.

"Ok let's go", he grab my hands and continue walking. "Where are we going?", I asked in confusion. "You are hungry right? Let's go to the food court, I already buy the food though", he show me the food in the plastic on his right hand.

After we finished our foods, we are on our way to the mansion. "Are you tired?", Jungkook took a glance at me then focus on the road again. "A little bit", I give him a weak smile.

"I'm sorry that I disappear earlier without informing you, I'm just sending that little boy to the security because he somehow lost at the park. I'm sorry I'm ruining the mood"

"You told that many times. It's okay I believe you"

"Mind to stop by at the ice cream shop? It's still early", Jungkook asked. I look at the time it's 9 pm.

"Yeah sure I feel like I want to eat vanilla ice-cream", I said excitedly.

"You wait here", he go out of the car to buy ice-cream andthen he come back after few minutes. "This is your vanilla ice-cream", he handed me the ice-cream.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome jagi~",

We eat the ice-cream inside the car. After busying myself with eating the ice-cream I asked him, "what's your flavour? Is it chocolate? "

"Yeah...you want some?"

"Hmm can I?", I giggled.

When I'm about to eat his ice-cream he deliberately put the ice-cream in the corner of my lips.

"Yah! My mouth is here", I pouted.

"Hahahaha you're so cute jagi", I glared at him and searching for tissues in my handbag.

"What are you looking for?", he asked. "What do you think? I'm looking for tissue to wipe the ice-cream off", I give him a death glare.

"You don't need a tissue when I can wipe it off", he smirked. "W-what do y-you mean", I stuttered when he come closer to me.

I didn't move back when he made sure there's no gap between us. We're close enough and my heart beating so fast. This is crazy.

He pulled my neck towards and in just a split second he lick my lips cleaning the mess he did earlier. I look at him with widen eyes.

I push him. "Why?", he asked.

"You already done", I stared at him.

"No, this is just the beginning", he pull me into a deep kiss. He began to french kissing me, exploring my mouth with his tongue and it become passionate.

We parted breathing for air. Jungkook leaving a love bite in my neck which I let out a small moan. He smirked again.

"Your lips is sweet and smooth, so soft which I want to suck it everyday", he said pervertly. "You pervert!!", now I push him harder than last time.

"We still in a freakin car, what if people see us?", I mad at him.

"They won't see it, don't worry besides you're my wife I can do whatever I want", I flicked his forehead and he groaned in pain. Hahaha serve you right.

"Okay I stop, we can continue it at home", he whispered. "Pervert!pervert!!", I yelled at him.

He's laughing and I keep glaring at him.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Both of us were tired after spending the whole day together. I was laying on the bed after finished showering and Jungkook taking a shower after me.

As I was about to close my eyes the bathroom door opened revealing Jungkook as usual, topless.

I stared at him andthen look away. Why I'm so embarrassed?? His body is so attractive with that toned abs.

I turn my body backfacing him. I don't want him to know that I'm blushing right now. Afterthat, Jungkook went to bed laying beside me.

I heard notification, maybe it's from Jungkook's phone. He's typing something on the phone. After few minutes, I turned my body and looked at him.

"Who texts you?", I ask curiously. "Hmm it's just a work", I looked into his eyes. He's lying.

"Okay then", I was about to backfacing him again but he pull my left hand andthen he kissed it.

He place his phone on the nightstand and hug me. "Kookie...do you have a problem?", I know by looking at his face.

"No, I don't. Don't worry", he replied. He's lying.

"Thankyou", I mumbled. "What?", he asked me to repeat what I said earlier. "I said thankyou"

"For what?", he stared into my eyes. "For celebrating my birthday, for treating me well, for saving me from Marcello and everything. Today you made me happy", I kissed him on his cheek.

"Your welcome, I love you jagi", he hug me tightly like he don't want to let me go. "I love you too", I replied.

"Sorry", he said. "Sorry?", I asked confuse. "Yeah sorry for treating you bad before this and I abused you, made your life like hell and-", I cut him off.

"Shhhh, past is past. We can't turn back the time. Everything happened for a reason and thankyou for always staying by my side", I said.

"No what I mean is I'm afraid I hurt you again. I'm afraid to leave you. If I can I want to be always by your side", I don't understand what he's saying.

"What do you mean? We're together now right?", I said. "Yeah, it's just...", he paused for a sec.

"Nevermind, as long as you're here I am happy", Jungkook said.

"Let's sleep, it's already late", he nodded.

He sleep earlier than me. I look at his sleeping figure, it was so peaceful. I wanted him to quit being a mafia but it's impossible to asked him to do so since he was trained since he was little. Jungkook was kind hearted man but somehow his work as a mafia made him look like a bad person. I know you have a problem just by looking at your eyes but why don't you tell me, or is it about me?