Chapter 22 - Punishment

Hyera's Pov

"Get out, now!", he said once we're arrived. I saw they were many men outside and inside his mansion.

"Surprise?", he chuckle.

"All of them are mafia, so don't you ever try to run away again", he threatend.

I saw Celine. She have bruises over her face and she's trying to hide it but I already saw it.

Jungkook grab my arm harshly. "Can you walk more faster?", he frustrated at how slow my step is.

"Where are you taking me?", I asked. He brought me to unfamiliar place in this mansion.

"Your new room. I'm sure you'll like it".

As we continued our pace I realised we're going to the...basement. I don't know there's a basement here.

I hesitate to continue my pace as soon as I know he's going to locked me up in a freaking basement.

"What are you doing?", he sounds angry. "No, I don't want", I shook my head. "Look like I had to do it on my way then", he lift me up to his shoulder and continued walking.

"Let me down!!! Jungkook, let me down!", he ignored me.

He open one of the door and we went inside.

"You're gonna spend your life here", he put me down harshly and my back landed on the cold floor. It was dark.

Jungkook was about to get out but I grab his leg and hug myself on it.

"Please...don't leave me here", I pleaded.

"It's your punishment. You know lately you always push my button?", he said.

"I'm sorry, I promised this things will not happened again", I coax him but his expression didn't change.

He make his way towards the door and said, "you're lucky that I didn't tie you up"

"Jungkook, I'm scared...please I don't want to be lock up here. It's dark", his eyes soft for a second andthen he close and lock the door.

I slam the door harder.

"JUNGKOOK!!!!", I yelled but of course no one is gonna hear me.

"I'm scared....", I curled into balls and hug myself. "Someone please save me....", tears streaming down my cheek.

"Jungkook...you can't do this to me"

I cried harder this time until I felt like there's no more tears. I fall a sleep on the cold floor.

MORNING

I woke up as I heard the door open. I thought it's Jungkook but no, it's T-taehyung???? I still remember him.

He walked up to me. "Taehyung???", his rectangular smile is so sweet.

"Yes, it's me", he stop infront of me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, Jungkook ordered me to give this food to you", he said. "No, I don't want to eat", I shook my head.

"You have to. You need to survive, got it?", he lowered his body till our eyes contact each other.

"What the point of living if he's going to kill me?", I said.

"Kill?who?you?", Taehyung act like he don't know or he actually didn't get what I'm trying to say.

"Yes, Jungkook will kill me", he smirked.

"He will never kill you", he emphasize the word.

"What?", he made me confuse. Jungkook clearly said that he will kill my family including me.

"It's nothing Hyera, please eat or else your punishment will be worst than this", I quickly grab the foods and eat it afraid what will Jungkook do to me if I don't do what he wants.

While I'm eating, Taehyung sit beside me.

"You're cute even when you eat, that's why he fall for you", I look at him confuse. What he's trying to say?

"Fall for me? Who?", I asked.

"Jungkookie", he smile.

Jungkook? Did he really loves me?

It's all silent and I can felt awkwardness between us. I tend to broke the silent.

"Taehyung, can I asked you a question?", he nodded.

"Why Jungkook ordered you to come here? He can ask his men. Are you perhaps a .....", I stop while looking at him.

"Mafia?", he continued my words and I nodded.

"BINGO!", is all he said.

"Bingo? So it is true that you work for him and you're a mafia?", I asked in disbelieve.

"Yes Hyera~how many times should I tell you?", he patted my head.

"I'm just curious", I mumbled.

"So, how about the others?", I asked feeling curious. "You mean the boys?", I nodded.

"Hmm.. why should I tell you?", he look at me.

"Because I need to know", I stared back at him ready for his answer.

Then he lean towards me and whispered into my ear, "I don't know if I should tell you this but I think you didn't notice there's a cctv right there?".

I look around and found it. Holy crap, why I didn't notice it?

"You don't realised there's a cctv, isn't it?", he smirked. My eyes was glued at the cctv.

"So do you really want to know?", I nodded.

"Well, Jungkook, Yoongi and I were a mafia", I stared at him in shocked.

"H-how can?", I stuttered.

"To make it simple, Jungkook is really kind to us. Yes he's a mafia. Killing people, torture..and beat them up but he's a kind-hearted person. His work made him look like a bad person. He got no choice", Taehyung explained.

"Jungkook help me pay my parents debt to the loan sharks. I got beaten up by those gangsters until Jungkook appeared in my life and save me, then he offered me to joined his pack then I just agreed", he added.

"So what happened to your parents?", I asked him. I saw tears started to form in his eyes.

"They couldn't make it. They killed them", he said sobbing. I hold his hands to comfort him.

"Sorry to hear that. You have a very tough life..." I do realised my life is not bad. At least my parents still alive although Jungkook forbid me to see them. Different people have their own stories.

"How about Yoongi?, I asked him again.

"Yoongi hyung is different. His father was a mafia before this. His father was close to Jungkook's father but too bad Mr.Jeon....", I know what he means.

I wanted to asked him more question but Jungkook called him. Jungkook must've heard what we said.

"I'm sorry but Jungkook call me. I guess our conversation stop here. Nice to know you Hyera, I need to go"

And I'm here all alone again....

***

Haii loves 💜 i’m sorry for the late update i’ll promise if this chapter got 15 VOTES i double up the update for the next chapter!! so 🙈