Chapter 32 - Yours

Jungkook's pov

I was in the balcony staring to the sky. I think Marcello come to take a revenge and I hate it when Hyera was involved.

*RINGS

My attention went to my phone. I went to my bed and pick it up.

"Oh Jin hyung?", I wonder why he called me. "Hyera said she wanted to meet you", he said from the other line.

"But I don't want to meet her", I coldly replied. "You can't do this Jungkook. She's suffering too much, even if you wanted to avoid her I don't think you can because she's part of your life now, just meet her", Jin hyung advise me.

Jin hyung is true, why would I avoid her?. But my heart told me to do so.

"Jungkook?", I went silent. "Jungkook? Are you there?", he asked again. I ignored him and quickly ended the call. I don't know what to do.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hyera's Pov

"So how was it? What did he say?", I asked after Jin Oppa hung up the call hoping Jungkook will agree to meet me. He shook his head in defeat which earn me a disappointed look.

"I'll talk to him again", he's trying to help. "Thank you Oppa", I said. "Don't thank me, you're like my younger sister", he patted my head and I smile widely at him. It was a fake smile though.

"Oppa can I borrow your phone?"

"For what?"

"I want to call Namjoon oppa", he land me his phone and I started to dial Namjoon Oppa's number.

Why he didn't answering? Is he that busy?. Then I tried to call Rachel unnie but it was unreachable.

I give back Jin Oppa phone. "Are you done?", he asked. "They're not answering, if they call you back let me know", he nodded and left the room.

As soon as he left me in the room I began to cry in silent. I can't hold it anymore. It's like I'm alone in this world. The one that I love the most didn't even mind me.

I wiped my tears and I stared at the ceiling.

Why Jungkook don't want to meet me? Can he just give me a chance? I know I'm wrong for accusing him killing my parents and I'm truly sorry. Why he always refused to meet me? Is he trying to get a revenge?

"If he don't want to meet me then I'll meet him", I stand up on my feet and quickly sneak out of the hospital without anyone knows.

It's just take 20 mins to go to Jungkook's mansion from the hospital. Now I'm standing infront of the gate. The security guard look shock when he saw me but I told him not to told Jungkook about I'm being here.

As soon as I entered the house my eyes landed on Celine. She's cleaning the living room. "H-Hyera?", her eyes widen in shock. "I miss you", she hug me tightly. "I-I can't b-breath", I said and she pulled back. "I'm sorry", I giggled.

"Is Jungkook home?", she nodded. I went upstairs and knock on our shared bedroom but he didn't give any respond so I barged in. I saw he sat at the edge of the bed backfacing me.

"Don't forget to take my dirty clothes in the bathroom, last time you forgot", he said without looking at me. I think he thought me as Celine, I guess.

I approached him and give him a back hug. He quickly stand up breaking the hug. "W-why are y-you here?", he stuttered while looking at me.

"I come to meet you since you refuse to meet me", I frank at him.

*RINGS

Someone called him and he said, "she's with me now don't worry" andthen hung up the call.

"Who's that?", I asked. "It's Jin hyung. He said that you're missing and I told him that you're with me. So you're running away from hospital, aren't you?", he eyed me from head to toe. Then I remember I still wearing the patients clothes.

"I have to do this because-"

"Just go back", he look away from me.

"W-what?", I asked confuse. "I said just go back to the hospital and stop making people worried about you. Can you do that?!", he shouted.

"I-I'm sorry. I just want to meet you because I have something to say", I look at him but he still look away from me.

"I'm so sorry because I accused you for killing my parents. Marcello confessed to me that he's the one who did it. Now, can you forgive me?", she said giving her heartwarming smile.

"Ok I forgive you. So can you leave now?", he said in cold tone. "J-jungkook....what do you mean? Please don't push me away", I hug him.

He get rid of me and broke the hug. "What if I say I don't like you being here. You soffocate me, you don't know that right?, just get out of my house and leave me alone!", I can't believe he said that.

"J-jungkook...I'm s-sorry if I made you uncomfortable, well I take my leave now", tears started flowing like a waterfall.

They said he love me but his words really hit me hard.

Just as I'm about to reach the door knob he push me to the wall. I can't describe his expression right now.

"You really are going to leave me when I asked you to? I'm sorry of what I said earlier I didn't mean it", he said while wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"J-jungkook....", he cut me off.

"Don't you know how worried I was when I heard that you were kidnapped? I thought I'm gonna lost you once again. Can you stop making me worried?. If anything happen to you I'll never forgive myself", he confess everything.

I hug him tightly. "I love you Hyera", he said in raspy voice. "I love you too Jungkook", I pulled him into a kiss.

It was sweet and lovable kiss but as our mouth move along with each other, it turn out to be a passionate kiss. He bit my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I give him permission. He started to exploring my mouth and kiss my neck.

We parted breathing for air. His eyes full with lust. He carried me bridal style and gently put me to the bed.

He hovered above me and started to kiss my lips again to my jaw and down to my neck. This time he's giving a hickeys and suck on my neck which made me let out a small moan. A smirk plastered on his face.

"I'll be gentle", he said in husky voice which sounds so attractive.