Intro

Title : ‘I Was Never Yours’ a fanfiction written by @Namjoonwink

............................

"I'll never regret this marriage and being with you is my happiness"

"I regretted every decisions that I made. Now she went to someone else arm because of my stupid decision and the word 'friend' is the only reason why I stay with her"

"I love him and I think he's the right one for me even though our marriage is not like others but we can open a new book and start a new life"

............................

Main characters :

Jeon Jungkook as Jeon Jungkook

Kim Hye Ra as Y/N

Park Jimin as Park Jimin

............................

(Please don't skip)

A little reminder here, Y/N is Your Name (reader) because maybe some of you don't know.

I'm so thankful that you choose to read my story. Well, this is my first time writing a story and I wanted to give it a try. That's mean I have zero experience in writing a story.

This is just a work fiction. I chose Jeon Jungkook from boygroup called BTS as the main character and other BTS members. There will be other names, characters, events and places based on the author's imaginary and sick mind. Any resemblences this story to the person which is living or dead, same places and event is purely coincidental.

I do not own the characters or BTS members. This books is not perfect because there will be a grammatical errors, some typos and angst and abuse scenes. English is not my first language, so I hope my dear readers will understand.

Thankyou once again for all the support. Don't forget to leave a comment and vote. Also if you want, you can follow me and please put this story on you library. No harsh comments :')

Love ya!

Enjoy reading~

"Love myself, Love yourself 💜"

[Start : 07/12/18]
[End : 00/00/00]