Chapter 8 - Mad? love?

Hyera's Pov

I woke up and I look at my phone. It's 5:37 pm.
Oh my I overslept!, did Jungkook back?. I asked myself.

I went downstairs and ask Celine.
"Did Jungkook back?", my eyes roamed around the huge living room. "Hmm no, not yet", she answer and I can tell that I'm a bit disappointed. Wait what?

"Don't worry, maybe he's busy", she added. "I think soo"

I sit on the sofa and turn on the tv. I keep changing the programmes don't know what I should watch. I don't feel like it. "Can I sit here?", Celine knocked my attention from the tv.

"Yes sure, why not", I pat the space beside me allowing her to sit there. It was quiet and she tend to broke the silence by asking me unexpected questions. "Actually how did you met Jungkook?"

"I knew him a long time ago but we're not close. I end up marrying him because my dad force me? He said it's for my own good", I said uninterested and turn my head to the tv instead of facing her.

"So, it's like an arrange marriage?", she asked again. "You can said like that", I smile.
"You said your dad forced you...so that's mean you don't want to marry him in the first place?", I look at her and she stared into my eyes wanted an answer.

"Actually I already had a boyfriend but he leave me without specific reason and at the same time my dad force me to marry Jungkook", she hold my warm hands with her.

"I see..you're a strong girl, so what do you think about Jungkook?"

"Well he looks like a gangster actually when I saw him for the first time at our company anniversary. My dad invited him. He act cold, he's not bad though. He's handsome, cute, caring and lovable", Celine smile at me.

"That's great!", she give me her genuine smile. "Btw...I want to ask you", she look at me and wanting me to continue. Should I ask her or not?

"Do you know what is Jungkook's job? he said something about business, did he really work in a company? because he's not look like one"

There's a silent between us. She didn't answer to my question.

"I'm home", both Celine and I shocked with that voice, it's Jungkook.

"I have something to do, I'll go Hyera", I nod at her and she seems relieved.

"What did you guys talk about?", he took off his jacket and eyes still on me. "We're talking about random stuff..", I answer him. "Okay...", he walked upstairs with lazy steps.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I help Celene preparing for dinner tonight.

"You shouldn't have trouble yourself by helping me here hyera", she get the plates at the kitchen counter but I snatched it from her. "It's okay, besides I always help my mom at hom", I bought the plates at the dining table.

I went upstairs to tell Jungkook that dinner is ready. Once he knows that I open the door he ended the call immediately.

"Okay okay I know what I need to do, don't worry", he said before ending the call. "Who called you?", I asked him. "Someone from the company".

"Okay, dinner is ready let's go", I grabbed his right hand and intertwine it with mine. He smiled.

We were eating in silent and I don't know why, maybe because we don't know what to talk about since we haven't know each other well.

"Jungkook...", he just hummed in respond and continue eating his foods. "How's your work at the company?", I asked excitedly. Suddenly he cough out of nowhere. I give him the water. "You should eat slowly", I don't know why I'm worry about him. "Good, everything is fine", he answer me.