Chapter 26 - My accompany

Jimin's pov

I look at her plump lips. I lean closer to her......until there's no space between us.

I stop what I did. This is not right. I shouldn't do this, I thought to myself. Not long after that a pair of beautiful eyes looked weird at me. Hyera has woke up from her sleep.

"Good morning ", I smile at her. "Good morning too but what are you doing here?", she asked me in confusion.

"Well, I need to accompany you for a while", she look blank with what I said. "I mean I take care of you from now on", I explained.

"Then what about Jungkook? He's okay with this? I don't want to face him after what he had done because....", she said.

"Because of what??", I look at her flustered face. "Because...hmm it's nothing. Just forget it", I didn't believe her. She's trying to hide something from me.

"He's okay with this and can we stop talking about Jungkook?. Now eat this porridge. It's still hot", I handed the porridge.

"Did you cook this?", she asked. "Of course. I made this porridge just for you", she continued to eat until she finished.

There's a silent between us. No one dare to speak.

"Jimin"

"Hyera"

We spoke at the same time. I told her to talk first.

I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment. "You should go first", I told her like what a gentleman should do and she just nodded her head.

"Did....you go to my parents funeral?", I can look through her eyes that she hurt inside.

"Yes, don't worry. It went well", I patted her head.
"How about Namjoon Oppa?", she asked me. "Huh? Oh well he's a bit late but he made it", I assured her. "He didn't asked about me?", I shook my head.

"Why does he acted like I didn't exist? I mean he's been ignoring me after I married with Jungkook. He's the only family that I have and he treated me like this. I don't understand", she look at me with teary eyes.

"He never treated me this way. He's the one who always spoil me since I was a kid until now. I even tried to called him many times but he rejected my calls. By any chance, did Namjoon Oppa hate me too?", she said.

"I wish I'll be there when they need me, I'm such a bad daughter isn't it?", I can't stand when she blame herself.

"I really want to apologize to my parents. I need to tell them how thankful I am to have them. All this time, all I did is blaming them", she burst into tears.

"No...it's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself", I console her. "You said like that because you pity on me don't you?", she started to assuming things.

"It's not like that. You really are not at fault this time", I tried to calm her down and hug her. "You know what?", she look deeply in my eyes. I'm waiting for her to continue her sentence.

"I think I'm the one who should die, not them", she sobbed. "What are you talking about? Are you crazy?!", I shouted making her flinch.

"I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you", she broke the hug. "What's the point of living when no one loves me? seems like everyone hate me. Especially the one that I love", for a second I didn't understand what she's trying to said.

"Yah! How can you think like that? I'm here. You have me", she shook her head. "You don't get it", she said.

"I love him with all my heart. It doesn't matter how many times he torture, hit or even if he trying to kill me, my feelings for him will never change. I know he put my life in danger but everytime I stay by his side, I felt safe and comfortable around him". Now I got what is she talking about, it's Jungkook. What's the point on living if the one you love and trust the most hate you? Right.

"Then why you don't want to meet him?", I asked.

"Because I don't want to hate him"

"Why?", I asked once again. "H-he killed m-my parents", she explained. "WHAT? SO HE REALLY DID IT?", I stand up feeling shock with what she said just now. She nodded.

"Actually I suspect him too but from what I can see he didn't do it". I'm not trying to defend Jungkook. My feelings said Jungkook wouldn't do that kind of things but I accused him earlier because I was mad and can't control my anger as soon as I heard Hyera was hospitalized.

"It doesn't matter who did it, both of them killed my parents no matter what!!", she yelled while digging her nails to the bed sheet.

"Both of them? Did you mean Wonwoo hyung?". I didn't think of that. Maybe Jungkook didn't do it but his brother does.

"Well, we don't have enough evidence", I said. "What evidence?! It's more than enough. You don't remember why Jungkook married to me don't you?. He said he's gonna ruined my family, especially me!. He's getting on his revenge and now he got what he wants", I wiped her tears with my thumbs.

"I'm not on Jungkook side but we can't blame him. What if there's someone after your family?", I said. "I d-don't k-know", she's stuttered.

"You're not fully recovered. Just stop talking about this for a while and get some rest, okay?", she didn't say anything. I pulled the blanket for her.

NEXT DAY---

Hyera's Pov

I woke up when I heard people talking. It's Jin Oppa and a nurse doing a check up on me.

"Ohh you're awake", Jin Oppa smile at me like an angel. "Y-yeah, I heard someone are talking, so I woke up"

"Sorry to bother your beautiful sleep. Are you feeling better?", I nodded.

"Don't forget to eat your medicine and don't skip your meals", he sounded like a caring mother. "I understand eomma", I jokingly said. "Yah!! I'm not your eomma", he pinched my cheek. Somehow I remember mom...

My smile drop after he said that. "I'm sorry", he then apologize realising what he had said. "I didn't mean to say that", he continued. "No, don't be sorry, it's okay", I pinched his cheek back since he's not far away from my bed.

"If you need anything don't hesitate to tell us". "Okay oppa", he's about to go but I called him. "What's is it?", he asked me. "Thank you", I smile at him. "Anything for you", I giggled at his answer.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I looked at the clock that hanging on the wall, it shows it's already 2:15 pm but Jimin haven't here yet.

There's no interesting programme on the tv so I turn it off and decided to take a nap. As soon as I close my eyes I heard the door open and footsteps coming closer to me.

I opened my eyes. My back backfacing the door so I don't know who come here.

"Oppa, she's sleeping. Should we visit her next time?", why does her voice sounds familiar??. It's like she's talking to someone.

Wait...it couldn't be...