Chapter 12 - Believe it or not

Hyera's Pov

Jungkook and I were having a breakfast suddenly my phone ringing. I look at the caller ID, it was an unknown number.

"Why you didn't answer the call? Maybe something important came up", Jungkook asked while drinking his coffee. "Hmm should I?", I look at my phone again. "Go ahead", I went to living room to pick up the call.

"Hello who is this?", I asked. "Hyera....", I know this voice, no other than Jimin. "Jimin? Is that you? why are you calling me and where did you get my phone number?". I change my phone number right after I married to Jungkook.

"Where did I get your phone number is not important. What most important is I want to meet you. I want to tell you something", he said from the other line. "Meet me? you can tell me now. I don't want to meet you", I said coldly.

"Ok I need to off", I need to avoid him, I don't want Jungkook to get suspicious on me. "Hyera pleaseee", he said with pitiful voice. "Are you crying?", I can hear he's sobbing. "Just meet me at the cafe okay at 10 am", he said. "Fine, this is your only chance"

Afterthat I went to the dining room to continue my breakfast. "Who's calling you?", Jungkook asked me. "Hmm...old friend", I said. "Boy or girl?", he's staring at me. "G-girl", Oh god why did I stuttering.

"I'm going to meet her today, can I go?", I asked him hopefully he say yes. "No", he smirked.

No? I stared at him blankly.

"Hahaha of couse you can. I know you're bored here. Go ahead", ohh he's joking. I thought he's one of those possessive husband out there.

"I go now, bye", he give me a peck on my cheek before he bid a goodbye. My cheeks is like a crimson red now.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I arrived at the cafe and I saw him waiting for me. He waves his hands to me and I immediately approach him.

"What do you want to talk about", I coldly said without looking at his face. "Please at least have a sit", he said. "Don't waste my time Jimin", now I look into his eyes.

"Hyera, first of all I want to apologies to you", he stop for a second and I interrupt him. "Is that all? Is that the thing that you really wanted to talk about? If it is then you're wasting my time", I stood up but Jimin grab my left hand.

"Hyera please....", he had tears on his eyes. Why he's crying while he's the one who wanted this relationship to end? I sit again and wait for him to continue.

"Do you forgive me?", his eyes never get tired of staring at me, then and now. "Yes, I forgive you a long time ago"

"Is that all?", I asked. "No, there's other thing that I really want to tell you", I look into his eyes. "What is it?". "It's about Jungkook....", he stop.

"Jungkook? What's about him? If you wanted to tell me he's your close friend I already know so no need".

"No, not that. Okay let me straight to the point. Jungkook is a dangerous man", he said with serious tone. Dangerous? What type of dangerous?

"Why you say that? Didn't you close with him? and why you talk bad behind him? I don't believe you", I let out a small laugh because of the dangerous thingy.

"I said the truth, please believe me", he tried to reach my hands on the table but I jerk it off. "Why should I? if he's dangerous then why he didn't beat me up or make my life more sufferer? He's sweet and caring. What more important is he didn't cheat on me", I emphasize the word cheat to make him realised what've he done to me.

"Because it's not the time yet, I know him more than you. I know who's his family, his life and his family 'business' is", Jimin explained.

Jimin is true. I didn't know Jungkook like he know him. But what if Jimin is lying??

"What more important is please stay away from him", he added. "Are you crazy? I married to him. I don't have any reason to leave him. You're the one who cheated on me. Because of you I married to the one that I didn't love. Because of you I was forced to marry him and because of you....my dad slap me. My brother act cold towards me. My mom further away from me. I didn't get a chance to visit my parents since I married to Jungkook", I said while tears running out like waterfall.

Jimin didn't say a words. He's shocked from what I said. His eyes felt with guilty.

"I regret everything. I'm so sorry. I don't know that it will end up like this. I love you and I can't get you out of my mind", he said.

"I'm sorry Hyera....", he said once again when I stay silent .

"Enough with your sorry. If your sorry can turn back the time then I'll be grateful but it's don't, so save your sorry".

"and if you love me you will never made this stupid decision. I know I'm not good enough but you made me like a fool", I added.

"Kim Hyera", he shout my name but I didn't stop and keep walking towards the exit door and leave him alone at the cafe.

It's Jeon Hyera now, why it's hard for you to accept it? You ditched me Jimin.

"Did I made the right decision?"