Chapter 33 - Memories to remember pt.1

Start from the beginning

After we finished ordering food he excuse himself to the toilet. 10 minutes have passed. I played with my phone while waiting for him.

"Happy birthday to you~", my attention went to the person who singing the birthday song.

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you~", I saw Jungkook holding a cake. Behind him I saw the guys, Namjoon oppa and Rachel unnie also here.

Jin oppa waves at me.

"Wait, what day is today?", I opened my phone and look at the date. "How can I forgot my own birthday?", I asked myself.

Jungkook place the cake infront of me. "Make a wish", I do as he said andthen blow out the candle.

"How do you know today is my birthday?", I look at him confuse. "Actually Namjoon hyung told us and he planned all this"

"Thank you!!", I hugged him tightly. "Anything for my beloved wife", he give me a peck on the lips.

"Aish get a room", Taehyung said. My cheeks turn into crimson red.

"Whatever", Jungkook replied and I slightly laugh.

"Time to cut the cake", Taehyung squeling like a little kid.

When I ate the cakes, I feel something strange.

"Hey what's wrong?", Jungkook asked me in concern. "Are you okey?", I didn't answer him. What is this? I continued to eat the cake but I grind on something hard in my mouth.

I let it out and when I saw what is it, it was a...ring?

"A ring?", Jungkook smiled at me.

"Yes it's for you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!", he put the ring in my finger andthen hug me tight.

I smack his back. "What was that for?"

"What if the ring stuck in my throat?", I scold him playfully. "I'm sorry Jagi~~ but it's so sweet right?", fine it's kinda...sweet and romantic.

"Thankyou guys for celebrating my birthday"

"Where do you go after this?", Hobi Oppa asked. "I'm going to spend time together with my wife", Jungkook said.

"Okay then, we take our leave now", we nodded.

"Hyera..", I looked at Namjoon oppa. "This is your present".

"And this is for my beloved Hyera", Rachel unnie said. "Thank you oppa and unnie", they hugged me.

"I think we need to go too..", Namjoon oppa kinda bit disappointed when he said that. "It's okay, I know you're busy. Besides, I have Jungkook with me", he nodded.

After everyone left I went to Jungkook.

"So...where are you going to take me?"

"Amusement park", he smirked.

"Why amusement park?", I giggled. "Because that's the place where couples used to go instead of playing at the arcade nor watching movies", lol he's right to be honest. "Okay then", he started to drove off to the amusement nearby.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Wah too many people here", I scream in awe. "Of course because today is weekend", Jungkook said. "O-oh I just remember...that"

"You're always forgetful these days aren't you?", he smile making his bunny teeth appear which I found it so cute.

"Where should we go?", he intertwined our hands together. "Should we take roller coaster?", I wiggled my eyebrows. "R-roller coaster?", he looks at me weirdly. "Yeah, why?", I asked.

"Didn't you afraid of heights?", he said. "No, I'm not. Who told you those ridiculous story of mine huh?", I pulled his hands and went to the roller coaster.

*after the ride

"Woah that was...amazing!!", I scream in joy.

"Want to take another ride?", I asked him. I looked at Jungkook but his face is red.

"Jungkook are you sick?", I'm about to touched his forehead but he caught my hand.

"I'm okay...let's go". Not long after that he started throwing up. "Kookie? Are you sure you're okay?", I'm so worried right now.

"Yeah, it's just that roller coaster ride got me a little bit dizzy", now I felt guilty towards him.

"You're afraid of height?", I stared at him but he shook his head. "Actually I'm not feeling well today since it's your special day so I think it's okay to do this and spend my time with my beloved wife", I'm so touched with his words.

"Thank you", I pulled him into a hug. "So I think we should go home", I said. "Why? It's still early", he looked at his rolex watch.

I stared at him with worried face. "Ugh don't gave me that look. Here look, I'm okay", he started to showing off his muscles which made me laugh a bit.

"Where do you want to go?", he asked me. "Well let's just take a walk", we started walking while holding hands.

I looked around and saw the 360° ride. "Want to go there?", I said. Jungkook looked at me with are-you-serious look.

"Hahaha, I'm kidding", he started to tickling me.

"S-stop hahahaha it's so ticklish!!", I tried to push him away.

"Jungkook we're in public", then he stop when he saw people looking at us. I gave them an awkward smile.

My stomach is growling and Jungkook heard it too. "Are you hungry?", I'm embarrassed right now .

"Y-yeah", I manage to answer.

"Okay you stay here and I'll get something to eat", he give a quick peck on my lips.

While I was waiting for him, I decided to sit on the empty bench nearby and started to eyeing the people who walked infront of me.

My eyes landed on the kid who's crying 5m away from me. "Did he lost?", so I went to check up on him.

"Hello, why are you crying?", I lower my body to his height so it's easier for me to speak with this little boy.

"My mom said don't talk to s-strangers!", he continued crying. "I'm not a bad person. Are you somehow lost? I can help you", I smile at him.

"Really?", his eyes full with happiness.

"Yeah really", I said. Afterthat I brought him to the security to inform them that there were a lost child and we need to find his parents quickly.

The security began to made an announcement. 25 minutes have passed after the announcement and finally his mom come to get him.

"Are you the one who found him?", she spoke. "Yes", she handed me her hand for me to shook and she keep saying thank you again, again and again.

I'm happy that the little kid got to be with his mom again.

Then I remember something....wait Jungkook!!!!

I search my phone in my handbag. What? My battery died?

Jungkook must be worried right now. It's been 30 minutes since I left. So I ran around the amusement park but I didn't see his presence.

Did he leave me?