Chapter 7

Song: daydreaming by Ariana grande

I rushed to my room to change out of my uniform. Nonso will be here any moment. I wanted to look pretty and simple at the same time so he won't feel I'm dressing up for him.

I put on a jean bum short and white polo. I applied a little bit of foundation and put on a nude lip gloss. I was about going to the kitchen when I heard the door bell ring. I went towards the door and opened it, Nonso stood there, smiling.

"Hey."

"Hey. Come in." He came in and we walked towards the kitchen, actually I was leading him to the kitchen and I could feel his eyes raping my body. I went to the kitchen cabinets and brought out the things we needed for the cupcakes first.

"So you know how to bake right?" I asked, placing them on the kitchen counter.

"Yup. Have you forgotten my mom bakes cakes?"

"Cool cool. You'll handle the cake and I'll deal with the meat pie then. Thanks alot." I gave him one of the aprons I found in the cabinet.

We were done with everything after about two hours. We decided to do the fondant for the cupcakes together. I wanted to taste one of the cupcakes when I felt something powdery on my face. I looked up and saw Nonso grinning with his hands stained with flour.

"That's how it is abi?" I scooped a little bit of flour too and poured it on his face. 

We went on like that till he pulled me closer to him. I gasped. We maintained eye contact and his eyes kept going to my lips from time to time, I tiptoed and moved closer to him till our lips met.

The kiss was slow and gentle. He pulled me closer till there was literally no space between us anymore. His hands were on my waist, he began to use his tongue to lick my lower lips begging for entrance and I parted my lips; his tongue explored every part of my mouth. It was like fireworks.

He put my legs around his waist and put me on top of the kitchen counter with his hands on my butt. I suddenly heard someone clearing their throat. I turned and saw my mum, I quickly jumped down from the counter and hid my face. I was so embarrassed! My mom saw me making out with a boy in her kitchen and I won't hear the end of it. She's going to keep teasing me about it.

"Hey mum. Good evening."

"Good evening ma." Nonso was also clearly embarrassed. His lips looked a little bit swollen, he even looked like he was blushing.

I turned to face my mom and she was looking at us with this goody kind of grin on her face.

"Oh my dear. How's your mum? I'm going to pretend like I didn't see the both of you sucking your faces. What about your project. Are you done? E me sie eh je ga kpo Agnes so she can go to the market for me." Agnes was one of our house keepers.

Yep! She's going to be the death of me.

"We were just rounding up with the fondant."

"That's why you started sucking faces nah abi? Nonso hope you're staying for dinner?" She was wriggling her eyebrows and smirking. Wait! My mum is smirking.

"No ma, I didn't tell my mom I'll be staying that long."

"Okay then. See you guys later. Let me go and sleep. Oh and whatever you guys do, use a condom. I'm not ready to be a grandma." I groaned and she smiled going upstairs to her room but not without her spying  through the railings.