Chapter 2

Hey guys, my new book SECRET is out now. I promise you'll enjoy it.

He has been on my mind even during the assembly. Bukky had to pinch me when my sister's name was called for her post and yes, she was the new head girl.

 As I walked into the class with Bukky by my side, my eyes immediately went to the back of the class where my locker was located and I saw the mystery boy I bumped into earlier seated beside my locker.

Well that's strange!

Just then I felt a pain in my back and only one person is capable of that.
"Obianuju I've been telling you to stop pinching me, it's painful." I told her, hugging her tightly.

"Okay I'm not breathing well. It's okay jor. Guess what!" Yeah, that's Uju for you, always with gist. She quickly gave Bukky a hug.

"See her eye like guess what. This early morning you're already bringing gist." Bukky replied her while trying to pack the ends of her cornrows.

"Abeg jor. I heard Mr Otito is no longer coming back, they sacked his sorry ass." she said, smiling. Nobody liked Mr Otito. He was our physics teacher, so annoying! He uses our breaks for lessons and teaches into other periods.

"Ah! thank God! So who's our new teacher?"

"One fine man like that. He's also hot too, I know you'll say he's my teacher abi?" Uju looked pointedly at Bukky.

"Yes nah. He's your teacher before nah. You don't just have sense." Bukky said returning the glare.

"Oya it's okay. So uju where will you be seating this term?" I asked trying to change to topic. And I missed one little deets, the three of us were very popular in school. We were always the center of every thing that went down in school. We always got into trouble and lucky for us, my school has a no flogging policy.

"Close to that fine boy there, let me go and toast him sef." she said smiling and walking away.

"She has not changed a bit." Bukky said laughing. "Wait oh it's that same boy you bumped into that she's talking about oh."

"That's good nah. Let me go and sit down abeg, my legs are paining me."

____________________________________

"Hey." I turned to where the sound was coming from and came face to face with mystery boy.

"Hey." I replied looking away.

"Ehm I'm sorry for earlier on. I wasn't looking at where I was going to, hope you weren't injured though?" I felt his eyes sizing my body.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's no biggie. I'm at fault too." Nope, still not looking at his eyes.

"By the way, I'm Nonso." He said, stretching forth his hands.

"I'm Oluchi." I said, returning the handshake with a faint smile.

"Yeah I know. Your name has been ringing in the air since first period." He said, smiling widely.

He's cute. Really cute with cute eyes, cute lips and a really cute smile.

His eyes are this cute shade of brown that are just too adorable to look at.

"Um, hello." A voice brought me back. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I am, sorry I spaced out." I said, removing my hands from his hold. Just then the bell for lunch break rang. "See you later then." I said, getting up.