Some Changes

After the departure of Hestia, Zeus declared the meeting over. Jason and Hera followed him.

Nico's POV

Hades had pulled Nico aside and told Hazel and Bianca to go and explore Olympus, and hinted them to think of the design of their own personal shrines on Olympus.

"Here," he said, handing Nico a pomegranate. Persephone had been released from the binding that the seeds gave her. I thought you might want to give six seeds to someone special?" Hades said, looking at something over Nico's shoulder. Nico followed his gaze and saw Will Solace. "Just a thought," Hades winked before walking away.

Percy's POV

Poseidon had given Percy a pearl, made a suggestion and walked away with a small smile.

And that's why Percy was now at the kitchen with his mother, Sally Jackson, and stepfather, Paul Blofis. His little sister, Estelle, was in her room playing with her toys.

"I don't know about this Percy," Sally said after he had explained everything.

"Please mom," Percy begged, "Paul and Estelle can come too, the Naiads can teach Estelle until she old enough to understand that her family needs to be kept a secret, then she can go to a normal school. I asked Poseidon everything I could think of and he said he would make arrangements. Please. Now that I'm immortal, I'll have to watch you all grow old and die".

Percy was crying by this point.

"You'll have to anyway," Sally told him.

"But this way, none of that had to happen. You can still live a mortal life, but you can also..." Percy stopped, not knowing what he could say to change his mother's mind.

"Percy," Paul said gently, "Maybe we should give your mom some time to think this over. It's just such a big thing that you've said. Things need time to sink in".

Percy nodded, "I'll leave these here," he said, placing three pouches on the table, each containing a magic pearl that would make his family immortal so they could live with him in Atlantis.

"I'll go play with Estelle while you guys decide".

Hazel's POV

Hazel walked with Frank through the Underworld. Now that he was immortal, Frank wouldn't have to worry about his life being tied to a chunk of wood. Though Hazel had placed it in her room in the palace just in case.

Now they were looking for Frank's grandmother and Hazel's mother. Bianca had just told them that she changed the rules so that the spirits in the Fields Of Asphodel could remember their lives.

The scene was heart-warming for Hazel. Thousands of spirits that didn't have any recognizable shapes before, now had faces to see and voices to hear. The two immortals found who they were looking for.

"I'm so sorry for what I put you through!" Hazels mother, Marie Levesque cried as she wrapped her arms around her daughter.

"They were going to send you to the Fields of Punishment," Hazel, said, crying as well. "The best I could do was send us both to Asphodel". Hazel told her mother about how Nico was her brother and how he rescued her from the Underworld. She told her about her adventures fighting Giants and at Camp Half-Blood. Then she introduced Frank as her boyfriend.

Meanwhile, Frank was telling his grandmother about his adventures. And how he was now the God of War. "Oh my boy," she said, wiping away a tear on Franks' face, "You have grown into a mighty warrior. I am proud of you".

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to be a general in my armies," Frank told her, "Anyone who dies on the losing side of a war is bound into service by the God of War. Now I have command over those armies".

"I think I would be rather good at that. I could keep those slackers in line," she said proudly.

"I think you would be the best general ever. They should have sent you into the war. It's would have been over within a week," a voice said behind them.

They turned to see Frank's mother walking up to the two of them.

It was probably one of the best things ever to happen to Hazel and Frank.

Sorry about this, I just felt like they deserved to make changes now that they were the Gods. Please remember to VOTE, COMMENT and share with your friends.