Atlantis

The last thing Percy saw was his girlfriend, Annabeth.

Then Poseidon turned him and his son into a waterspout that shot towards the ocean.

They appeared in Poseidon's throne room. "Take your place my son," Poseidon said, gesturing towards the throne to Percy.

Percy willed the water to take him to the throne. Behind it was a magnificent balcony that overlooked beautiful gardens of different sea plants.

Percy sat down on the throne and felt the power of 71% of the earth's surface swirl into his body.

When Percy stood up, he felt something heavy in his pocket. He checked and found that his pen had changed. It now had one of those switches on it that changed the colour of the ink. A bronze one and a sea green one.

He clicked the bronze one and it turned into his normal sword, Anaklusmos. Then he switched to the sea green one and his sword changed to a bronze trident.

Percy looked at Poseidon, who just shrugged with a smile.

The former King of Atlantis took his son for a swim around the palace grounds to show him all that he would soon rule.

"Have you told Tyson yet?" Percy asked his father as Poseidon taught him how to fight with a trident. 

The God of the Sea faltered for a minute, "Not yet," he said, blocking Percy's jab just in time.

"We should spend some quality time together," Percy said, "Us and mom. You could meet Estelle and get to know Paul".

Poseidon smiled, "I'd like that".