Chapter 18

*Jackie's PoV. *

The first thing I felt was warm water. I didn't even want to open my eyes. I just want to sleep.

My body feels heavy. I try to lift up my hand. It works. Then a jolt of adrenaline went through me as all the memories of what happened came back and my hands aren't bound anymore.. I sat up quickly, my eyes flew open.

I'm... Home?

I look at myself wondering if it was just a dream.

No. It definitely happened...

I didn't even know about the bruises. It must've been too dark in that room..

How the hell did I get home??

All if a sudden I remember Jacquees.

I get out of the tub quickly.

Wrapping a towel around my waist, I ran down the hallway.

"Jacquees!-"

As I turned the corner I bumped into someone and almost fell back.

It's Kenneth.

He grabbed my wrist when I almost fell.

"Ah your awake! I was just coming to make sure you weren't drowning or anything. "

"Where's Jacquees!? "

"I'm right here!" he stood up from the couch.

I ran up to him and bear hugged him.

"God I missed you. I'm so sorry I'm an awful brother.. I should've just hung out with you, instead of avoiding you.."

"Aw don't say that, don't say that. You're not awful. You're just a teen. It's completely normal. It's ok, okay? "

As much as I don't think it's okay, I nodded my head anyways.

I finally released him.

I notice Kenneth looking a little lonely. Longing in his eyes. Maybe even some sadness.

I felt bad.

I forced him into a hug too.

He seemed startled at first. But he hugged back.

Then we got serious.

"Where did you go..?"
Kenneth asked.

"I don't know.. We got to the highway and then he blindfolded me. The blind fold wasn't taken off until way later when I was already inside when they took it off. I didn't get to see anything outside or around the place. "

He put his forefinger on his chin.

"Hmm... So you were kidnapped."

"Oh, you two didn't know that?? "

Jacquees looked over with guilt all over his face.

"I thought you ran away.. "

I shrugged my shoulders slowly while saying, "well I did at first-!.."

Kenneth asked another question.

"So you ran away and then he snatched you up out of nowhere? "

"Uhh technically no. He was at my house and caught me just as I left. "

"What did he want? "

I looked to Jacquees. 

"He wanted Mom. "