Chapter 6

*Jackie's POV*

"Hahaha, that's crazy!"

"Haha I know right! I got some on video!"

"Seriously?! Show me! show me! show me!!"

Chris pulled out his phone and starting swiping threw his gallery.

Chris was my friend since freshman year. We always hang out everyday in 6th period. He's got short blonde hair and green eyes. His tan skin makes his hair really pOp out. It's wild.

"Here it is."

He pressed play. I noticed the video was recorded outside the cafeteria.
Some girl with long black hair had this girl with blonde hair, by her shirt and was punching her in the face. The blonde chick was swinging too. This was the fight that happened earlier today.

"Damn."

"I know right.."

We continued watching.

"Jackie! Chris! Did you finish your work?"

"Yeah." -chris

"Uhh, practiclly yes."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I did everything but the summary."

"Well then get on it. You can play on your phones when your done your work."

"Yes miss."

Ughhh.

"Show me the rest in a minute."

I whispered to chris.

He nodded in response.

Dammit. I hate English. Fucking dumb ass summaries..

I started writing.

The chicken was misunderstood by the town. Everyone made fun of him because he was different. He felt as if he was failing everyone, especially his dad. He wanted to do baseball because he thought he could redeem himself. Which he managed to do. He got himself some respect from people. In the end it ended up being an alien invasion and the chicken was right about everything. He had to stop all of this and he knew how. He returned the alien child and the invasion ended and chicken little got a movie made after the event.
The end.

Damn. Relatable.

"Ugh okay I'm done!"

"Turn it in and you can play on your phone."

"Ok!"

Hhhhh.

I slide out my seat and put my paper in the turn in bin.

I sat back in my seat and turned to Chris again.

"Okay okay, show me the rest."

He pulled his phone out and resumed the video.

"It was almost over before we ended."

The video played and shown the girls get abruptly pulled apart from the dean and some other staff.

"Welp that's it."

"Hm. Class is almost over anyways... Hey are you doing anything tonight?"

"Yeah..  gotta help my grandma at the food ministry. You know how she's so weak and frail. She can't hold the box."