Chapter 1

*Alex's POV*

Four weeks since the first time I walked into this classroom. Four weeks since The first time I sat in this chair. Four weeks since I made the biggest mistake of my highschool life.
........ ... ... ... .........

Hi. My name is Alex. Im a Sophomore at this wonderful highschool. I'm 15 to be exact. I moved to this school over the summer. I used to live in Michigan. Now I live once again in this very humid country, Florida. We moved because my dad got a job that paid better than the job he had before. I've adjusted well to this new school,, but the people here just don't seem to interested in interacting with me. Still have ten friends to go before I reach double digits. Friend count isn't as important in the end anyways. Getting to college and becoming a lawyer or doctor is my number one goal. Unfortunately money makes the world go round.
... ........... ............ .... . .

I look to the front of the classroom hoping that he didnt come to school today. One by one I watch each student walk into the class. My heart was racing. I held my breath waiting for the bell to ring, formally announcing that class has started.

*RIIINNGGRIIINGGRRIIINNGG*

My ears are bleeding. I let out a breath of relief. I relaxed back into my seat with my pencil in hand.

*BOoSh*
The door burst open.

"Am I late?"

Goddammit. I hate him so much. His smirk makes me want to hang myself ugh. I watched him write down his name in the tardy book. He turned around and swaggered down the isle. His thick gray hoodie barely on his body. His curly brown hair with those died blonde tips bounced as he plopped into the seat next to me. He got his sides shaved again. With a really good edge line, not gonna lie.

"Hey," he said in a low voice,
"You got my homework?"

I nodded. I pulled my book bag onto my lap and pulled out a red folder. This one is special. Just for him. I pulled out the paper and held it out.

"Good job Alex. "
He said while taking the paper. He pat my back. It felt like a whip. Maybe I'm exaggerating.

I managed to squeek out a little,
"No problem."

The teacher went around and collected our homework. A minute later he started the lesson.

"Wake me up when this is over."

Jackie told me as he put his head down. After a minute or two I heard his breathe get heavy. He must be asleep now. His breathe always gets heavy when he sleeps. Of course he can get away with sleeping in class. There's a big kid sitting in the seat in front of him.

Class went by very slowly. I could hear the tick of every second that went by. We still haven't written anything. The teacher keeps talking about hurricane Irma.

"Okay we have about 2 minutes left of class. You can put away your stuff now."

Ugh. Finnally,,

"Hey...Jackie...wake up"

I whispered to him while nudging his arm.

"Hmm? Don't touch me."

"U-uh sorry."

Ew I stuttered. That's not me..

The bell finnally rang, releasing us from this hell. I slipped on my bookbag and headed out the door. I was on the second floor of building 24. I used the back stairs on my way to period 2, Chorus. I only got the class for the credit.

I ran down the stairs and pushed the door open.

"Oh heCK"

"Watch out, Jesus Christ!"

"J-jackie! What are you doing here???"

"What are YOU doing here?!"

"I always use this route!"

"Oh really?"

He gave me his signiture grin and I seen a gleam in his eye. I felt my stomach sink.

"Uhhhhh- ciao!"

I ran out the door remembering that we only have 5 minutes to get to class and I already waisted 3.

Ah yes fresh air. I feel alot better now.

*BOOSH*

"Hey you cunt, who do you think you are?!"

I turned around to the familiar voice.

"Oh Shibado!-"

I couldn't help but scream as I seen Jackie litteraly sprinting towards me.

I started sprinting myself. I was always a fast runner. But only when someone was chasing me.

He caught up easily. Probably because he caught me off guard.

"AH-"

He tackled me down and next thing I know I'm flat on my stomach and he's sitting on me.

"Don't you EVER RUN FROM ME. You better just sit back and start enjoying these beatings cause they aren't going to end any time soon."

He had my arm twisted behind my back like a cop would do. With his other hand he pushed my face into the concrete.

"No!,, Get off me your too heavy!"

"Hell no. I want to watch you suffer."

His weight was crushing my torso. How can someone look so fit and weigh so much?? Damn you muscle mass!

"Ugh your like a damn sumo wrestler!"

"Shut the hell up."

He keep rubbing my face into the concrete. I could feel the small rocks fracture my skin.

"Eat dirt you little bitch."

"G..go kill yourself."

I tried to use my other arm to swat him away but I couldn't reach. Not like this.

"Ouch. Maybe you should teach me how to make a noose."

"Fuck. off."

I said sturnly threw the pressure on my torso.

"Man,, I almost feel bad for you. "

The one minute bell rang telling you that you only have one minute left to get to class.

Jackie got off of me. I felt the air suck back into my lungs.
"Till next time."
He waved and vanished around the corner.

I got up and rAN to my next class.

He really used his sweet time with this one huh.

I rubbed my face, feeling the indention from the little rocks, And wiping of all the dirt.

I should seriously start considering my options about this. I could report him.. buuut he dose have a lot of friends in low places,,, he the king of the plugs. He could have my head on a plate with the snap of his fingers, to be honest. Damn. Maybe I should just try to "enjoy it." But how the hell do you enjoy getting your ass kicked everyday. Next time I should just start laughing and shit and say "it tickles" and try to freak him out. Heck yeah, that's a great idea. That's what I'll do.