18❣

"So, let's go shall we?" Jaehyun said with a smile. He grabbed my hand again and pulled me forward. Owhmygosh, what's wrong with him!!! In a split second, Hyunjin hit his hand, which made our hands loosen up, and held mine instead.

"Would you please be so kind to let go of my girlfriend's hand?" He said with a death glare. Ehm... GIRLFRIEND? SINCE WHEN AM I HIS GIRLFRIEND? oh gosh, going with them really was a bad idea. Hyunjin turned to me and whispered in my ear.

"Please play with me here, I don't like him being so close to you." I nodded. What else am I supposed to do. If only Minho were here... I looked at Jaehyun. He laughed sceptically. "You didn't tell me you two were dating. You must really be in love. Sorry Yuna, I didn't know!"

He just straight up ignored Hyunjin. What kind of friend is he. I leaned in and whispered in Hyunjin's ear. "Hyunjin, I really don't like this guy... Can't we leave?" Hyunjin wanted to whisper back, but Jaehyun interrupted him. "Already ignoring me?" He laughed. "Why don't we go get something to drink?"

Hyunjin looked at me with a pity look in his eyes and nodded. "Sure." Hyunjin still held my hand, and we started walking. This is the most awkward time of my entire life. What am I supposed to do! I really don't like where this is going... Minho, please save me!

After a little while we got to a cafe where we sat down. Apparently Jaehyun knew pretty much everyone there, since everyone greeted him and asked him how he was doing. Hyunjin and I just sat down, and ordered some tea. Jaehyun joined us and ordered a beer.

Jaehyun started talking about his life, going on and on about how amazing he was, and how girls adored him. Can he get any more narcissistic? Suddenly some more men started coming to our table. They're probably friends of Jaehyun, since they also have a terrible flirty personality. Since I was really suspicious of the situation, I texted Minho.

Minho, please help. Hyunjin, Jaehyun, his friends and me are in the local cafe, but I really don't like the atmosphere. I think they might do something to us, please come!

I put my phone away, so I didn't look suspicious. I really hope he saw it!Hyunjin tried to get us out of there, but Jaehyun and his friends stopped us. "Why don't you stay here a little longer. Besides, I want to get to know this beauty more." Said one of the guys, as he held his hand under my chin to lift it up.

I hit his hand away. "I'm very sorry, but I already have a boyfriend. Now if you could please excuse us, we have to go." I said fiercely, as I walked forward, but Jaehyun grabbed me. "Come on sweety, don't be so mean. We're still being nice to you."

Suddenly his lips touched mine. I tried to pull away with all my might, but he was to strong. Hyunjin rushed over here, but Jaehyun's friends stopped his, and started to hit him. I finally pulled away. "Let Hyunjin go! Please, do whatever you want with me, but let him go!"

Jaehyun smirked. "That's what I wanted to hear sweety." He signaled his friends to get out of the bar, and pulled me with him handing my wrist. Before realizing it, Jaehyun let go of my hand and landed on the floor. A strong pair of arms held me tight. "I saw your message. It's gonna be okay."

Chan, Felix and Jisung beat up the other guys, and Woojin rushed over to Hyunjin to help him. I just kept crying in Minho's arms. After that everything went really fast. Woojin lifted up Hyunjin to bring him to the hospital, Chan called the police, stayed behind to clean up the mess, and apologize to the owner, while Minho took me home.

Turns out, Jaehyun didn't change at all. He saw me and Hyunjin not too long ago, and decided to befriend Hyunjin to get to me. I couldn't really realize what just happened. I just felt a bit empty. Minho put me down in his bed, and left. He apparently had to go to his parents to talk about something important.

I laid there for about half an hour. Tears kept flowing down my cheeks. I heard a soft knock on the door, and it opened. Felix sat down on the bed and stroke my hair. "Are you feeling a bit better?" I shook my head. "Hyunjin just got back from the doctor, he-" Felix couldn't finish his sentence.

I shoot up, and got out. Hyunjin... I felt terrible. He got hurt because of me! If I didn't go with them, nothing would have happened! I rushed into Hyunjin's room and saw him lay in bed. He had bandages everywhere. "Hyunjin..." My breath stocked. Hyunjin looked up, and I could immediately see the sadness in his eyes.

Still crying, I walked over to his bed, kneeled down and hugged him. "I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry!" Hyunjin just sat there, now also crying. After a few minutes we both calmed down a bit. We were both shaken up pretty badly after what happened today, anyone could notice. We both just sat down in silence, not sure of what to say.

"Hyunjin, I-" I wanted to say something, but Hyunjin interrupted me. "I thought I lost you... The moment he held you, I was so scared, and so frustrated that I couldn't do anything to help... What good am I if I can't even do something as simple as protect you!"

Tears started flowing down his cheeks again. Seeing him so sad really got to me. "You won't lose me. I promise. You've already done so much for me, how could you possibly think you're a good for nothing. I honestly wouldn't know what to do without you!"

It's frustrating. So freaking frustrating! Why did this happen? Why us? I'm already used to things, but seeing Hyunjin cry hurts way more than everything that just happened. He looked at me, with his eyes widened, and hugged me tighter. "Thank you Yuna... Thank you so much. And I'm so terribly sorry."

I left Hyunjin to rest out, and went back to Minho's room. I saw Minho sat down on the bed, with a really sad look on his face. I sat down next to him, and held his hand. "How did it go with your parents?" I asked carefully. "I might never see you again..."