5❣

"I'm home Ruby!" I said as I closed the door. Ruby came down, all dressed up. "Ooooowh ruby! Are you having a daaaate~?" I poked her side. She just looked away. "OWHMYGOSH YOU REALLY ARE GOING ON A DATE! WITH WHO, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?"

"With Bang chan...." "RU-" "NO SHUDDUP!" You could see she was really embarrassed. I smiled. "I'm really happy for you sis! Go get your man!" She just hit me embarrassed, and the doorbell rang. Bang chan stood in the door opening, even in a suit! "Have fun guys!" They left, and I was home alone.

I still had an hour to get ready. I already put a pizza in the oven, so what do I do in the meantime. I first of all got changed into a cute sweater and some shorts. Always a good combi.

After the pizza was done, and after finishing it, I still had half an hour left before Felix would be here. Maybe I could practice my make up skills? And I could do my hair? I went upstairs again, in to my room, and grabbed my make up.

Half an hour went by faster than imagined. My make up turned out quite well, and I even had the time to curl my hair. The doorbell rang, and I opened. Felix just stared at me for a whole good three minutes. "Are you okay Felix?" I chuckled. You could see him snap back into reality. "Who are you! What have you done to Yuna!" He pinched my cheeks. "It looks good on you, but you don't need make up and fancy hair to look pretty, remember that."

He walked out of the doorstep, and this time it was my turn to look at him. I used to be really self conscious about my looks, thinking I was ugly, but all those thoughts were gone with just one sentence. "Thank you" I eventually said, and we started walking.

Felix got a text, but I couldn't read what it said. Apparently it wasn't really something he wanted me to see, because he quickly put his phone away again. I wonder what it was about. It was easy to see he was a bit bothered, but he knows I'm there for him. I'll let him decide whether he wants to talk about it or not.

The whole time we didn't say a word. When we arrived, the door flew open and someone hugged me really tight. "It's so nice to finally meet you Yuna! I've heard so much about you!" I looked up who hugged me, and saw Jeongin smiling brightly at me. "It's really nice to meet you too, Jeongin!" I smiled as bright as I could. "Hey guys! You didn't warn me that she was so pretty!" He shouted back inside at Hyunjin and Minho, who also came up to the door. "Haha, sorry!" Hyunjin said. "Come on in!"

Jeongin is so adorable! Like, how is everything he does so cute! He is only three months younger than I am, but still! I met everyone else as well. They are all so nice!

"This time, let's watch something Yuna likes!" Said Minho laughing. I poked his side and pouted. "It wasn't that scary..." I said while still pouting. "Oh no?" Asked Hyunjin smirking. "Than why did I have to hold your ha-" "AAAHHH NO" I screamed, and put some popcorn in his mouth before he could say anything else.

"Than why don't we watch another horror movie?" Felix also had a huge smirk on his face. This means trouble, but I can't back down now! "Fine by me! Why don't you pick the scariest films you can find! We'll hold a marathon to see which ones of us are the scaredy cats!"

I instantly regret saying that, judging from everyone's reaction. "Yuna, are you really okay with that?" Jeongin whispered in my ear. "Actually, not at all, but I can't let them know!" "If you're scared, you can just hug me! I'll protect you!" Yup, definitely the most adorable person in the whole world!

I, of course, sat down next to Jeongin, with Seungmin on my other side. I guess I'll just have to prepare myself for no sleep tonight... "Okay, we found three movies! Are you ready Yuna?" "You bet!" And like that, the movie started.

I can't even remember how many times I screamed. I hugged Jeongin as tight as I could, with no intention of ever letting go. He just smiled at me and continued watching. How is he so cute, yet so unaffected by horror movies? It's not fair! Bang chan also came home, quickly checked whether I was still here, and then went upstairs.

Since I promised, I watched every movie, every single second of them. I couldn't even tell what time it was anymore. Luckily, tomorrow, or rather today, was our day off, so the time didn't really matter either. It's probably around three o'clock I think. Yet being tired is the last thing on my mind. I'm so scared.

Most of the boys just yawned, and went to bed, but I was too scared to even move. I was still holding on to Jeongin, and he just put his arm around me, trying to comfort me. "Are you coming Yuna?" Felix asked, with the intention of bringing me home. "Ehm...."

"Actually, is it okay if I, sort of, like, ehm, stay here for tonight?" I don't want to go home! What if something happens on my way there! It's already three AM!!! anything is possible at this hour.

Felix looked at me. "Are you sure Yuna? I mean, you don't have anything with you right?" "She can lend one of my shirts" Hyunjin said, peeking his head through the door. "It'll just fit her like a dress!" "And we still have an extra toothbrush right?" Jeongin asked. Felix sighed. "A sleepover it is!"