10❣

Sunday. Great day, if it wasn't for the fact that Monday would be the next day. Even though I usually have a bad temper in the morning, I was as quiet as a mouse this morning. I couldn't stop thinking about Minho. About everything he has done for me, about his feelings for me.

If only I knew how I felt... I like Minho a lot, but I'm not sure if it's love. I never know things when it comes to love. I've dated before, but the only thing I'm certain of when it comes to love, is that in the end I'm always the one to get hurt.

I kept staring at the ring Minho gave me. Even though I haven't sorted out my feelings, this ring made me feel safe. Maybe I should visit him! To properly thank him for yesterday.

Ruby was still asleep, so I decided to leave a note. I'm sure I'll be back soon, but you never know! I grabbed my coat, and went out. The weather was getting colder and colder every day. I should have worn something warmer!

Once I got there, I knocked on the door. Even though it had already been 9 am, I didn't want to wake anyone up. Chan opened the door. "Hey Yuna! How are you? Come in!" He smiled and stepped aside, making space for me to enter the hallway. "I'm great! Actually, I came here for Minho. Is he here?"

I walked inside, and went to the living room. Apparently Chan was the only one who was already downstairs. Chan closed the door and walked up to me. "He's still upstairs. I'm not sure whether he's asleep or not, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind you waking him up!" Chan winked, and I just blushed. "I'll go check!"

I walked up the stairs, on my way to enter Minho's room, but a deep voice stopped me. I could hear Felix talking to someone from inside his room. Maybe he's calling someone? I decided to listen for a little while, just out of curiosity.

"Lisa... I'm so terribly sorry for everything I said. You have all the right to hate me, but I can't forget about you. You're all I can think of. Please allow me to take care of you again... I love you!"

He still loves her. It's only natural I guess. I should be happy for him, so why am I tearing up? Why am I feeling like my heart is breaking in a thousand pieces? What is going on with me? Why can't I just feel happy for him!

I quickly ran downstairs, and out of the house. I just kept on running and running, not knowing where I went. After a while I stopped running, too tired to even walk. I looked around me. Trees surrounded me. I sat down, leaning against one, and started crying out loud.

Is this what it feels like when your bias is dating someone else? And do I still think of him as my bias, or maybe even something more? Why am I always the one who gets hurt! I don't want to feel like this... I don't want it!

Sadness turned into emptiness. I don't even know for how long I've been here. I must have been here for hours already. Rain started falling. It's cold, I'm soaked wet, but none of that even bothered me. It felt like nothing could fill this empty feeling.

"Yuna! Where are you?" "Yunaaa!"

I could hear voices from afar, but I couldn't say a word. My whole body just felt heavy. My stomach hurt since I didn't eat anything. My head hurt because I didn't drink anything either. I just felt dizzy.

"Yuna! GUYS, I FOUND HER!"

This time the voice was much closer. A pair of hands lightly shook my shoulders, but I just couldn't react. It felt like my body wasn't mine anymore. I couldn't even open my eyes anymore. Soon more voices kept calling my name, but I still couldn't do anything. Am I going to die like this?

Someone lifted me up, and started walking. He wasn't alone, since I could hear more footsteps. I heard a voice talking, saying that they found me. Other voices kept talking about what to do, but one soft voice reached me. "You're going to be okay, I promise." After that I fell asleep.

Am I dreaming? I looked around me, and saw Felix and a girl in front of me. I must still be dreaming... What are they talking about? I walked closer, but they couldn't see or hear me. "Felix... I love you too!" The unknown girl jumped into his arms and kissed him. No... No!!!

"NO!!!" I shoot up from the bed. I came back to my senses, and saw Minho right next to me, sleeping on the side of my bed. I looked outside the window, and everything was still dark. Tears just fell down again. I walked downstairs to get a glass of water, but saw Felix in the kitchen.

I tried to hide, but he already spot me. "Yuna... You're awake!" He looked me right in the eyes, and before I even realized he was hugging me tight. "Thank God you're okay... Don't you know how worried I was! What happened?"

Don't do this to me... Don't give me any false hope! Let go of me... Please! Don't you know you're only hurting me more this way! If only I could say those words out loud. I fell for someone who is in love with someone else, why am I such an idiot! Stupid stupid stupid!

Felix let go of me, and just looked at me with a stern face. "Yuna, please talk to me! What on earth happened to you!" Tears fell down again. How do I explain that this is because of him... I'll look like an idiot! "Oh god... I'm sorry Yuna, I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm so sorry. Please calm down."

He hugged me again, but this time I pushed him away. "I'm sorry Felix, I'm going home." I wiped my tears away and turned around, but Felix grabbed my wrist. "Are you an idiot! It's in the middle of the night! What if someone tries to hurt you!"

You could hear the anger in his voice, but I couldn't take it anymore. "Why would you care! Why don't you just take care of your girlfriend and leave me alone!" I tried to break out of his grip, but he wouldn't let go.

"Is that what all this is about?" His voice suddenly sounded really calm. Way too calm. I just cried. I don't want to answer him. "Yuna... I'm really sorry, I didn't notice your feelings. I-" I turned around. My face was all red, and my eyes were puffy. "Don't say anything else... Please don't hurt me this way! I know you don't like me that way, I know you're in love with someone else. I know! So why can't I forget about you!"

He didn't say anything. He just looked at me, not breaking eye contact. I heard footsteps run downstairs and saw Minho stare at me. I just looked back and forth. "I'm sorry!" I said, and ran outside. I'm sorry... Just let me hold onto this feeling for tonight. I promise I will forget about you from tomorrow.