8❣

"Meet me at my house tomorrow at 2 pm. Put on something nice."

What on earth am I supposed to wear! Help! Should I just go for something casual? No, he said I should wear something nice. But I don't want to look too fancy! Aaaahhh! "RUBYYYYY" I ran to Ruby's room and swung the door open. I must have woken her up, because her eyes were really small. "WHAT DO YOU WEAR ON DATES?"

Ruby's eyes widened immediately. "A date? As in, a date date?" She got up and hugged me tight. "Tell me everything! With who, what will you be doing, am I gonna get cute nephews or nieces, are you gonna introduce me to him?"

"It's nothing like that!! I think.... I don't know! Minho.... Asked me out on a date yesterday, but I don't know anything! I don't even know if he means it as a couples date or a friends date. My head has been spinning all night long, I didn't even get any sleep!"

Ruby smiled softly, and let me go. "Why don't you take a shower first? Go clear your head!" I nodded, and got into the shower. If it really is a couples date, how do I even feel about him... Memories came back. But not just of Minho, Hyunjin and Felix were stuck in my head as well. I really need to sort out my feelings...

I went into my room, and saw some clothes on my bed. Ruby must have put these here for me! I put them on, and looked in the mirror. Ruby really is a genius when it comes to clothes! I checked my phone to see what time it was. It was only 11 am! I still have a few hours left, maybe could go out for lunch!

"Ruby, wanna have lunch in a cafe?" I asked as I went downstairs. "Ah, sorry, I'm going to Bang chan to study!" Ruby already had her shoes on. "Study... Yeah right!" I stuck out my tongue. "I'm leaving!" Ruby closed the door. I guess it's just me, myself and I for lunch!

Once I got to the lunchroom, I settled down, and heard two familiar voices behind me. "Minho, I'm not saying you should leave her alone, all I'm saying is that maybe you should take things easy... You know how I feel right?" "Listen Hyunjin, I know very well how you feel, but that doesn't mean I don't have feelings! I'm not backing off, whatever you say." I turned around and saw Hyunjin and Minho. They both looked really irritated. I wanted to go to them, but Hyunjin started shouting. "Why do you always just think of yourself! Do you even care about us? About stray kids? Because the only thing you do is ruin us!" "I don't even want to care about you anymore! I'm done with you!"

Minho got up, and ran past me. Hyunjin looked back to try to see where Minho went, but found me with tears in my eyes instead. "Yuna! I-" "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to disturb you! I'll leave!" I turned around and walked out of the lunchroom, but Hyunjin grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that... Did you hear everything?" I shook my head. "Just enough to know you two are in a fight." It really is difficult to talk normally when you just want to run away and cry. Hyunjin pulled my arm, and I fell into his arms. "I'm sorry Yuna. Don't worry about us, we'll be fine, so you have to smile too, okay?"

Tears fell down, and I hugged him tight. Why are they fighting? What on earth happened between those two! Hyunjin ruffled my hair and tried to comfort me. The crying stopped, but I kept hugging him. Somehow, being in his arms felt really comforting. "I have to go somewhere. Will you be fine?" Hyunjin looked at me concerned, and I just nodded. His arms slipped down over my back to my hands, and he kissed my forehead. "Hang in there."

He walked away, and left me behind in confusion. I touched my forehead and looked back. I quickly ordered something to eat, and went to Minho afterwards. I stopped in front of his house, thinking about the fight between Minho and Hyunjin. Hesitantly, I rang the doorbell.

Minho opened the door, and surprisingly, he looked like nothing happened. I just looked at him with, a bit shocked that he seemed fine. "What's with that look?" He laughed. "Ah, nothing!" I shook my head, and he got closer. He put his hands on my cheeks, and got closer and closer.

"Yuna..." He looked at me with a serious face. I could feel my face burn up. Is he going to kiss me? What do I do? I wasn't prepared for this! "Y-yes?" He looked me in the eyes. "Did anything happen? Your eyes are all red! And your face is burning up. Did someone hurt you?" You could notice him slowly getting angry just because of the idea.

"Nothing happened, really! I... I just fell down, and hurt my arm, that's all!" He looked at me doubting. "Are you sure?" I nodded and smiled. I don't want him to know I saw what happened, that would ruin this whole day! He smiled back. "Let me get something from upstairs, I'll be back soon!"

Minho ran upstairs, and got down a few seconds later, with his hands behind his back. "What are you hiding?" I asked playfully. "Close your eyes, and you'll find out?" I closed my eyes, and Minho stood behind me. "Open them!" I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful necklace with a heart shape.

My eyes widened in awe. "It's so pretty!" I smiled brightly. "Stay still, I'll put it on." "Is it for me?" He just laughed. "Who else would it be for!" He put the necklace on, and I turned around. "Thank you so much Minho! But, what did I do to receive such a pretty necklace."

"The only thing you have to do is be yourself." He looked at me with a mesmerizing smile, and I could feel my cheeks burn up again. "You really look pretty today." He tucked my hair behind my ear, and grabbed my hand. "Are you ready?" He looked me in the eye, and I smiled. "Let's go!"